PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

why seller are cheating buyers in ebay?

I need to complaint on the seller regarding his very bad behaviour and responce to my calls , my concern is that as per the mobile status we have already sent to seller to repair it and sent it back to us. But, the mobile is again facing the same iss...

refunds

Why it takes 10-15 days for a refund in terms of nationalised banks ? This is very much annoying. Due to some bad sellers in ebay. Customers like we are facing penalty. This is not fair. Ebay should change this or should provide cash on delivery ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I want my money back (paisa pay id 35005288942)

I have paid an amount of Rs 2499/- for 20 gm sachin silver coin to value mart through paisa pay id 35005288942 on 15th Nov 2013. the seller was to ship the item by 23 December 2013 and my amount was kept on hold. It has been now more than two weeks a...

fake paisa pay ?????????

Dear ebay.inWith reference to under trailed e mail mentioned consignment details i want to drag your kind attention on the serious fact regarding my Ebay order no.Paisapay ID 34940943207as per the tracking it was showing that the said item was shippe...

FAKE SANDISK MICRO SD CARD 32GB CLASS 10

I purchase 32GB CLASS 10 MICRO SDCARD on 23 Nov 2013 via Paisapay . First i reilize this problem on 4 december 2013 , which is if i send any data above 12 GB it gets courrpted,Since 32GB is alot of memory I had not recognize the problem earily. So i ...

ebay india is pathetic

I ordered a monitor on 13th Dec, the seller used ebay's some bull**bleep** program called "power ship" to ship the item, the item reached my city Bangalore on 18th but it still lying at BlueDart's storage facility because ebay marked the item as COD....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Ebay dont reply on my emails, calls, online chat ????????

Hello there i have tried contacting ebay from past few days but they dont reply me am i have done something wrong ? i just want to talk about for refund. Is that the REASON ?? i dont know i just got a faulty product may be it was transit damage. I am...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Ebay Customer care Service & Claim Department

The worst customer service and claim department in entire India's online shopping sites. Raise a claim and then forget because these people never ever call back. No response from the claim departments even after numerous commitments. They always say ...

Why no response from ebay or paisepay?????

On Dec 6 i wrote to customer support regarding a fraudulent refund which was okayed even though i had sent in the xerox of the POD. All i get was a robotic reply "... we,ll get back to you within 24 to 48 hours" After that silence on their part On De...