ebay india is pathetic

I ordered a monitor on 13th Dec, the seller used ebay's some bull**bleep** program called "power ship" to ship the item, the item reached my city Bangalore on 18th but it still lying at BlueDart's storage facility because ebay marked the item as COD. Its been 6 days since the item reached here. all the calls to customer care were useless. 

On Twitter these guys are even worse, they just give some formal nice looking replies and never resolve anything at all. Since last 7-8 days I have been given 100s of assurances but when it comes to actually resolving something these guys are pathetic. 

On top of that there is no mechanism of escalation,  there is no way to contact the ebay logistics department. You have got just one customer care number which is anyway useless.

When you guys did not know how to manage a logistic service properly, why did you start "power ship" program?? Expected delivery date is now Jan 4th 2014 for the monitor, thats 21 Days after ordering, you guys do blunders and customers get punished, wow!! 

This was the first time I had to interact with the customer care and it was fairly easy to figure out from the conversation that ebay is just another indiaplaza or homeshop18.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0