PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No response from the selller

Hi,I have ordered a "Henks 360 degree production case for Redmi note 3". This is my confirmation paisa pay ID 43440228559. I have ordered as a guest login. Still i didn't get any shipping details from seller side. I have tried to contact the seller a...

Resolved! please refund the money

when i received the product it was totally damaged. I tried to reach out to the seller twice, but didn't get any response from them. Please take some necessary action to return/refund for the item.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REFUND NOT RECEIVED

i had ordered a 16gb class 10 micro sd card & i received a class 4 card. i claimed for refund on 20 May16, the claim was approved on 19July16 one month after the payment.!!!!!!! On 15Aug16 not yet received the refund after almost ONE MONTH FROM APPRO...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID : 2188663 and Claim ID : 2188666

Hi, I have no response on the Claim ID : 2188663 and Claim ID : 2188666.EBay has closed this Claim but not refunded 110% product value of the coupon. There is no proper place in the website to track on this.EBay has closed the Claim process but I hav...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I received one unworking product(tummy trimmer)

The spring of this tummy trimmer is not working properly. I want replacement and I need really good product form ebay and also the product is damaged at downside please replace it quickly as soon as possible

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I received one unworking product(tummy trimmer)

The spring of this tummy trimmer is not working properly my paisa pay ID is 43225403821 I want replacement and I need really good product form ebay and also the product is damaged at downside please replace it quickly as soon as possible

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim Id: 1930929 -Reg

My amount ₹11,200.00 cannot refund till now also. Kindly, Please refund my amount. My Paisapay id: 42408742229, My Ebay item no: 182095294638, Seller: fraud and never send product and cannot refund your amount. So please friends don't purchase him. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer saying item is not working

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=182173873952 (Claim ID : 2179898) I`ve shipped the projector via DTDC Courier and has packed it well before shipping. Also confirmed with courier that the item is delivered in good condition. But the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim ID: 2164683 need immediate attention

Dear Ebay, Claim ID: 2164683 In reference to the above mentioned details i have been waiting to hear either from ebay or from seller , rasied the claim on the 18 july after 4 days of receiving the product ,when contacted to the seller i was expecting...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint against refund

R/sir i am recieved a message from ebay for refund of paisa pay id no 42486113715 on dated 7.5.16 as i am not recived my product from seller. But till date 26.5.16 i am not received my refund. . Ebay is put on hold my refund as seller is appeal again...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

damaged product

I bought an item - when i received the product it was totally damaged, the tempered glass was broken from the middle of the screen. I tried to reach out to the seller twice, but didn't get any response from them. Please take some necessary action to ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful