PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay worst site

This is to notice that the commitment which was done on Saturday morning is still not fulfilled. Please follow your commitment and solve my problem as early as possible. Please call me on 9724595552.

on line tranjaction poblem

To, manager,team ebay.in.Sir, my name is Asok . I am your old costumer . Dated 2.11.2016 i want to buy on line form ebay.in Black Ink Cartridge CB335ZZ With 1 year Warranty. pay by airtel money.after transaction on responds from you to my email . aft...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about cracked screen tempered glass

Good Evening Sir, I faced problem with the product Samsung Galaxy ON7 Clear Gold Plating Soft Back Case Cover Gold soft TPU Bumper that the screen tempered glass is broken up when I get the product so please help me in this situation what should I do...

my order

my order did not comeplzzz hlp me

Change order status as delivered

I'm a new seller, few of my order is already delivered to the buyer. So my question is that If there is any way to mark the order as "DELIVERED."When paisapay will release my fund if the buyer inform the order as received. I mean to say is there any ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Deducted but paisapay says transaction failed

I recently made a purchase of 40,000,and I got a message on my phone from my bank the moment I made the purchase saying that 40k has been deducted from my account but 2 days later I get an email from ebay saying that my paisa pay transaction has fail...

EBay hand in gloves with Cheating Sellers

I bought a data dongle with description stating that it will work with 2g/3G/4g of all operators. After buying I realise that the dongle is faulty and doesn't work on 3G. Seller has refused to take back. eBay wants me to visit service centre and get ...

how i complaint angainst ebay and seller

hello, i purches touch screen alenovo a7000, and received fake and defected ,complaint ebay email me to return it. then i return it, but no refund initiatead .and seller tell replase but not assure that replace item is not fake and not defected .ebay...

seller not responding

i have purchased Datamini tanlet vide my paisapay ID42618589302.But seller metioned in listing it as GIONEE Product. where as when i went to Gionee Srvice Centere they clearly said that, it is not GIONEE BRANDE ITEM. more over seller mentioned it con...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful