PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisa Pay.....

On 08/02/2006 at 16.08.59 I had bought a Philips Mobile Phone using my Credit card through Paisa pay and the paisa pay ID is:16348599054 and the Item Id is :6480820738.But I am sorry to say that till now the paisa pay status shows pending and I have ...

hello from italy

hi, I'm italian and I love your country very much! i would like to buy on ebay.in i have a paypall account could i pay with or not? thank you

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Received Credit From Paisapay

Dear Sir, We have deducted TDS on of ebay payment from last 6 months. But we didn't get credit on same. If we did't get credtit we didn't submit TDS certificate. And also our ebay account mention that your account is over due. regards, sankalp

I am unable to pay the eBay Fees???Plz help..

Dear Paisapay team, I am unable to pay the eBay fees coz there is some technical fault in ICICI Bank internet banking....!(also mentioned in annoucement) So Now,will I have to bear the penalty for delayed payment with no fault of mine ??? OR Any othe...

Will I receive the payment if user is suspended?

I sold the item to yamandbeans. He made the payment and in Paisapay it shows the current balance of the payment he made. However now the status shows as follow : eBay Note: This user is no longer registered on eBay. eBay Note: You have received Paisa...

Paisapay DD

When will I get the DD for the items sold between 16th and 28th February. Today is 4th 12.20 pm. Still I have not got the DD. Please reply.

is paisa pay secure and reliable?

I bought from the ebay store on the 30th jan early hours india time.Till date the seller says i have not recieved any payment.I paid through my credit card.People from e-bay are not contactable.Now I am doubting if this is a way of capturing ones cre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get back Pay paisa money

If any one knows how to get back money from ebay pls guide me. I had paid the amount 20 days back but still item didn't reached my place nor anybody responding for the problem.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want re-isue of cheque from Paisa Pay

Hi...i receved a payment from Paisa Pay at the name of which i'v given as on rgistration time...but due to some problumes that account has been closed....now i want my payment chque on diffrent name which i'v alrady changed in regestration form..is i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay and high value internationnal buyer

I'm a canadian and I buy bulk women apparel on ebay.in I pay with paisapay ( only because paypal have a stupide limit of 2500 for indian people) and I send a fax with the autorisation form and the 2 side of my credit card. Paisa pay said me I always ...

Payment not acknowledged made thru' Paisa Pay

I bid and won an item on 12-01-2006 and made payment on 13-01-2006 throug Paisa pay via HDFC Bank. The ebay payment site tells as This item is pending payment through PaisaPay (PaisaPay ID 16097356233). Payment was sent on 13-Jan-2006. Kindly let me ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful