PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No feedback from PaisaPay

Hi there, I've paid for the items I bought using my credit card several times. PaisalPal keeps saying they can't contact me so I have even mailed them lately giving them my contact number. I still haven't received the call from them. I have even aske...

PaisaPay Help

I tried to buy a item with credit card but I received a error message Payment was unseccesful or something like that allthough it was a Master card. Why so ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to block a paisapay payment?

PaisaPay is taking way too long to process a payment - 5 working days and still nothing. I would like to block the credit card payment, and just send the seller a cheque or DD or something. Do you folks know what account name PaisaPay uses on the cre...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks Giging.....

I think paisa pay is the best online service... thanks for these kinds of services,,, also i am the lucky winner of paisa pay contest.. so thanks again.. from chetan

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay Payment on HOLD 150029029257

I received a shocking mail from Paisa Pay today Buyer ID Transaction Date Notes Service Fee Amount An amount of Rs 43000+ has been blocked by them for no reason !! Hello, This is the mail with regard to your PaisaPay payment for the PaisaPay payment ...

Payment Authorisation on PaisaPay

I won an item on 7/10/06 and made the payment through Credit Card to paisapay. Also gave the authorisation for the payment by faxing the front and the back of the Credit Card used on 7th evening itself. But even on 9/10/06 morning there is no status ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay payment not received

My user id is cybersumit. I have not received the Paisapay payment for Rs. 7334/- for the period ending 20.09.2006. I have escalated the matter on mail to Paisapay customer support with no reply, then I contacted on live chat only to know that it is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem faced with Paisapay

I paid for item #8918203782, 8917881942, 8920328100 using Paisapay through ICICI Bank net banking account. Now the payment is neither getting shown as paid nor did I receive an automated confirmation on the payment. Although I manually changed the st...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisapay received at last

Hello, eBay India is punctual in sending the messages that paisa pay drafts are sent to the given address of the seller. Also the accounts are flawless. But I find the message vague and without detail. For example, it does not mention how it is sent:...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful