PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

payback return fund

I made a purchase using "PAYBACK" points, as the product is damaged during shipping the seller is ready o refund my amount. How will i get this payback point redemption ??

regarding refind

hi my claim id is 780690.i did not receive my refund.its completed almost 15 working days but i did not receive my refund

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay didnt credit the cashback as per the promotion rules.

hi, Äs per ebay's mail to me , "As one of the winners of The eBay Diwali Fest we are rewarding you a Moneyback upto Rs 1000 for your winning transaction.The Moneyback will be rewarded to you once you have confirmed receipt of your purchased products ...

item not received from seller

I have bought an item on 01-Dec-2014, buti have not receive my item ,when seller closed my claim with out my consent. E bay is not supporting me

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is ebay is Scam

Ebay allows sellers to list the item..Then after the product got sold , they forfeit the entire remittance as it happend with me... Noone reply back after my repeated call / chat that too for long 4 months.. My entire paisapay remittance is on hold.....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Didn't receive my refund.

Its near about 2 months I am following up for my refund but still I didn't received my money. So I don't trust eBay and PaisaPay. You are doing unethical business here.

refund not be provided More Then 20 Days

Dear Sir My Name IS Pradeep My Claim Has Been Registered on 19.11.2014 But Still Date (12.12.14) This Payment Has Been Not Refunded i am contact to ebay customer service he his tell that is techincal issue it refund is proccesed with in 3 days i am m...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wrong Item delivery

I placed order for car cover EBay item code 131313445304. It was clearly mentioned in the item discription that the cover is suitable for Chevrolet Enjoy vehicle. I paid through paisa pay ID 37621497098. I tried to contact the supplier several times ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

no refund item not received

Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 37628009017 Dear ranu1120,Your refund request for item "Sony 10000 mah portable power bank" (321548279998) has been approved.This refund was automatically initiated on 19-Oct-14 since the seller did not ship th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful