PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

remittance on hold for 1 week

I changed my paisaypay reg. Detail on 7 janN sent the pan card n i.d. card on 7 janThey said they got the mail n they are forwardingIt.. N told to wait 48 hoursEvery time i call.. They forward the documentsN tell to wait n wait..today told me to wait...

PaisaPay on hold

sir,i have sent more than thrice my KYC documents but still my paisapay account is still on hold, how long will it take??i got no reply from ebay customer careand the one thang i canged in my bank also nothing more than MICR Code, i hope my paisapay ...

REFUND NOT CREDITED EVEN AFTER TIMELINES

Guys,a horrific experience with eBay.I bought a product of 9000 on 21/11/15 using SBI Netbanking. Item was shipped but caught by police. I raised the claim with id-1479055 for not receiving.finally,after many deliberations refund got approved on 18/1...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay/ PaisaPay is not refunding my money

This is to bring to your kind notice the below mentioned details for justice.Claim ID: ***PaisaPay ID: ***Item number: ***Refund has been approved on 18-Nov-15Refund Ref No. ***Bank Statement emailed at paisapaydocs@ebay.com from 30th OCT 2015 to 2/1...

order not placed but money debited

I placed a order today for 15000. But my order was not placed and my money debited from bank. I contact ebay they said me to wait for 72 Hours so im waiting...can i get my refund for sure?

Paid but but not showing on Paisa Pay

I won an auction on 1/1/2016 and immediately paid using Netbanking. Received an alert from my bank that an amount of Rs. 1621.04 had been debited from my account, but it was not followed by a confirmation of purchase/order from ebay. I immediately co...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay ID ***

Dear Ebay , i haven't got my return payment as it was promised in 3 to 4 working days on 31st nov 2015 pls update it ASAP and also provide your customer complaints Email ID or Phone Number

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim id-1363255

claim was approved on 21-nov-2015 but from that date till today i have not received any refund.many times i called,they have only one line to say that we have escalated your case with high priority wait for 24-48hrs, within this you will receive the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Refunded

Kindly provide refund as my claim Id is closed by customer service team . IT's a matter of r's 14998/ . My paisapay ID is 40486762665 .The Product was not as described. Kindly do the necessary emediatly & justify me . Regards Mr Gautam Dutta .

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

close a claim

I want to close a claim which i do on 21/09/2015. I contacted the seller and request for replacement the order. They accepted their mistake and ready for dispatch the replacement order. So plzz kindly close the claim. My claim id is 1273109.Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not initiated even after 10 days

I had placed an order for an iPad Air 2 on 8th December 2015. Within 12 hours of placing the order, I got a mail from eBay telling me that the payment was rejected by Paisa Pay and my refund would be processed immdiately. I had used a HDFC Credit car...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful