PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund approved but not credited

refund approved but not credit my accountI pai paytm but not refund not credit my paytm account plz refund my money on my account

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

please refund my cash RS 250

The Trackon courier not delivered item l am track the item the Trackon courier irinjalakkuda branch resive the item they are not contact me or not delivered meWe've received your order (Paisapay ID :41506887398) for "CR-128 2-in-1 Micr..".Thank you f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money not back

is company se mene produced mngaya par mere pass na to koi sman aaya na hi mony back aai to koi is said se kuch bhi parchese

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Eyewash ebay guarantee

I bought a cell phone cover in ebay the size of the cover is larger than the phone so I can't able to use that cover if I turn upwards down mobile fall from cover so I raised a claim but my claim was rejected because size is nat a major issue. It's n...

6 feet exclusive dense Christmas tree

As per conversation I was unhappy an disappointed with the product and the date when the product was delivered. I have already shipped the product yo the seller through FedEx on. So re fund my money back.

Money refund

Hi, eBay team I have purchased Sony head set on 2 months before still not received the goods & not received my refund amount. I have spoken with eBay customer care executive lot of times. EBay customer care executive not resolve my problem..... My cl...

Order not placed but money debited

I ordered one watch of rs 250..and at the end of the payments your website shows payment failed..but the money is debited from my account..and even order not places also..kindly resolve this asap.

refund not received

Ref to paisapay id 41068531602, the refund which was approved on 26/11/2015 is still not received by me. Even after make Chat with CC for more than 12 times and sending the bank statement over 12 times to paisapaydoc, nothing happen. The chat team ha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful