cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Step by Step guide on PaisaPay for Buyers and Sellers

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users,

We have created a step by step guide for buyers and sellers.

This tutorial covers
- How Paisapay works
- How to pay for a product using PaisaPay
- How to receive payments for products sold through Paisapay

Visit http://pages.ebay.in/ebayexplained/paisapay.html

Please give us feedback on this tutorial.

Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

kngkd7
Community Member
I tried faxing over info to Paisapay in order to finish processing the item i won on ebay , but i get a message stating that the number is no longer in service.
Message 2 of 37
latest reply

coolstuffsmart
Community Member
Dear Preetim ,
I have read your link & it is 100% easy to understand for both buyer & seller & even this link is also fruitfull for both buyer & seller , specially for seller due to 90 to 95 % buyer pay the amount through of paispay so i will recommend this thing towards those seller who have not a paisapay a/c butin this guide i have not found what to do when payment transfer from payee a/c but paisapay say payment is pending just like on 6th may 05 , i have paid Rs.4202.09 for seller invoice through of HDFC NETBANKING but mainthing is that payment was transfer from my HDFC BANK A/C but My invoice was still saying me that my payment is pending & even i have report morethan 55 times but still i was not get satisfaction due to my invoice say that i will have to pay the certian amount . I hope you will help me on this issue & for your help i am giving you some vital info. :- ) Date :- 6th may 05 2) Narration : 6665/Ebay India - Billing 3) cheque & reference no. : 506061407 4) Widrawal amt : 4202.09 5) value date ; 6th may 05 6) A/c no. is 2921000007695 ( HDFC ) & my ebay id is coolstuffsmart . so know tell me what to do with this matter & even i have already sended a original copy of bank statement towards billing department . I hope you will take prompt action against this matter .
Regards
Vikas Arora
Ebay id : coolstuffsmart
?:|
Message 3 of 37
latest reply

lazybeanbag
Community Member
Dear Preetim, the step by step guide does not advise what to do when Paisa Pay holds payment claiming under process. What other steps are there in such a case other than sending Paisa Pay an email and receive an automated email that says that I will receive a reply in 24 / 48 hours get nothing else thereafter, neither the reply nor any solution. What step is recommended in the guide - I can see nothing called pulling out your hair in frustration. If there was a telephone number for contacting Paisa Pay staff, I would have fired the living daylights out of them. These are modern times, the year is 2006 and Paisa Pay is behaving like medieval times, when money used to travel physically on horse or donkey laden caravans.
Message 4 of 37
latest reply

kanika918
Community Member
tell me that if some one does not have credit card facility and also don't have the account these particular banks then what should be done regarding the payments
Message 5 of 37
latest reply

deltamarketing_in1
Community Member
Hi!

One problem faced by me in accepting payment by paisapay is that the seller is asked to Fax in his Credit Card copy to a unknown number, over a certain amount of purchases. This information is asked after the seller has made his purchases and not before. 90% of the International buyers are vary of faxing in the faxed copy of their Credit Cards on a open line. Hence they refuse to do so and we lose lot of sales in the process.

I sincerely suggest that the limit of asking for this information from a seller should be raised to at least US $ 500 equivalent if not more.

Further, it should be informed in advance that such a condition exists on PaisaPay so that if he does not agree to the same he can refrain from bidding or choose an alternative payment auction in advance.

Sincerely
Ravi
deltamarketing_in1
Message 6 of 37
latest reply

techchase
Community Member
Hi deltamarketing_in1

These days Paisa Pay accepts email of scanned copies of the CC.

Also the Fax is not a open line but a secured mail server. TO which access is limited.

Regards
Message 7 of 37
latest reply

wprayalu2006
Community Member
Any one Please help me by explaining the following.
1. How to make payment from Inida in US$ for an Internet purchase? I am not having any Credit card.
2. Are there any restrictions and regulation for receiving an item purchased on Internet?
Message 8 of 37
latest reply

666nagash
Community Member
Is PaisaPay the same thing as PayPal? I'm French and I use PayPal, do I have to create a PaisaPay account?
Message 9 of 37
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi 666nagash,

PaisaPay is eBay india payment service. You can use it to make payments to sellers listing on eBay India. As a international buyer, you may use credit card to make payment via PaisaPay

A buyer does not need to open a PaisaPay account. As and when you make PaisaPay payment, you might be asked for certain verifcation. Once your payment is approved, the seller will get notification to ship the product.

I hope the above information was useful. For further questions, please feel free to post here, or write to PaisaPay Customer Support -
http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html >>> click on PaisaPay

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 10 of 37
latest reply