SUGGESTIONS TO PAISA PAY TEAM

Dear Paisa Pay Team

As you people are charging a very hefty amount of service fee from the pocket of the seller. ATleast you should provide the statement to the seller either on monthly basis or fortnightly basis that how much had you people charged for the period with all the relevant details like buyers id transaction number, service fee and other necessary details.

Now if i have to calculate my profit and loos in the month end i am unable to do so as i do not have the figures of Paisa pay service fee for the entire month. Only i will get the detail sof the current week. This is very bad.

One more thing i would like to suggest is either you should decrease your service charges or do pass on the same to buyer as most of the times IF BUYER PAYS THRU CREDIT CARD THEN YOUR SERVICE FEE IS MORE THAN THE EBAY FEES. I think this is not justified.

Items get costliest if we offer item alongwith Paisa pay and in result we loose potential customers as of high prices.

ANd kindly suggest me that as my registration address is of KHANNA which falls in Ludhiana district in Punjab and is about 40 kms from Ludhiana and in older system (Baazee) my Khanna city is not listed in Paisa pay. so now i am receiving my cheque which are payable at Ludhiana and i have to travel every week about 40 kms to get them cleared in my account, now My city KHANNA is in the listed cities. Please let meknow how i can change the cheque payable location.

HOpe my quieries will be soon replied
Regards

sachin sood
www.shrinkalink.com/2813
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi punjabimall,

1.We agree with your suggestion for getting a statement of PaisaPay Account for reconciliation purpose. We have already acknowledge this and would add this feature when we do the next PaisaPay improvements.

2.You can go ahead & change the Registration & Payment address and send us a mail through contact us link once the changes are made.

3.With regards to the service & eBay fees both charges are different & not related to each other.

Hope this clarifies your queries to satisfaction.

Regards

Huzzi

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Dear PAISSPAY TEAM,
When can we expect the Improvement from you people,We sellers want the Statement for the transaction along with the DD sent by you,It will be very Nice if the needful is done ASAP.

We bealive that To make the site user friendly,Both (Seller as well as buyer) points should be taken into consideration.

I hope your will reply to this at the earliest and I think all seller will agree with me that a Statement shpuldbe sent along with the DD from Paispay which will contain all the details.

Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear i know that both charges are different but if i offer Paisa Pay to the buyers then i have to shell 8.5% of the item amount in total if it is below Rs 4000. and what do you thnk that how much huge margins one can opt for selling an item. if i would be earning 10-12% PERCENT (if i wan to sell) then i have to pay 10% - 8.5 % (Ebay 5%+ 3.5% paisaa pay) then i would be left with 1.5% only. Would you think that i would be interested in selling on such a low margin and you people are making huge profits. Think something about the seller also as they are giving you the business, they are youe livlyhood if you will ignore them i gaurantee you the day will not be far that you will loose all your potential sellers hence left with no business at all.

Hope this would be taken in consideration in the next policy change

Regards

sachin sood
stores.ebay.in/Punjabi-Mall
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

babeez4more
Community Member
While everyone is making money on the Indian story, so is eBay. And hence welcome to PaisaPay.

But unfortunately, this has been made compulsory for all sellers, transaction fees are very high (added to the increasing fees of eBay in India), it does not give any guarantee of default of buyers (and only to sellers), and apparently offers no clear advantages to sellers.

I do not think eBay will make a change on this 'cash cow' for India, at least till the time there is some competition that can offer a better value to sellers.

I am not a frequent seller, and use eBay for selling personal extras which may be of use to others. Unfortunately, time and again, people bid and do not honor the bid terms or ask for renegotiation - eBay cannot do much about it, in fact nothing about it. Then why should they charge such hefty fees?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply