cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFUND : An additional amount is charged as EMI processing fees (including service tax).

Hi All,

i would like to Get an opinion from this forum,

i got refund of 27616/-  for not recieving New Nikon DSLR Camera D5100 Black + 18-55mm VR Kit Lens+4GB+Carry Case 
(***) after 23days...via ebay Guarantee..

now i Bought it in 6 months EMI for which ebay charged me  An additional amount of Rs. 992.94is charged as EMI processing fees (including service tax).   now i recived 27616/-  but not   Rs. 992.94/-  now Wbay say it will take another 15days to get the Procesing Fee.   Why and how True is that...how many have faced Such issues.?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: REFUND : An additional amount is charged as EMI processing fees (including service tax).

Even I am in the same situation now... The seller has initiated the refund for the actual product price Rs.32,922.00 and I'm yet to receive it. But ebay has charged Rs. 1,975.32 for EMI conversion. Not sure if I get the processing fee or not?

Please let me know whether you get the processing fee back or not?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: REFUND : An additional amount is charged as EMI processing fees (including service tax).

kiranaveen
Community Member

I had opted for 9 EMI for Samsung LED TV(Rs.31,419) and paid Rs.1885/- extra for EMI Charges (total Rs.33304.14/-)**bleep** in my credit card statement it has not been converted in EMI and I have been asked to pay the whole amount(rs.33304.14) in single payment, my Paisa Pay Id 33937163711.

I am contacting ebay people from last three months **bleep** every time they say it is converted **bleep** when i contact my bank for the same they say ebay has not sent request for ebay conversion.

It is really painful for me that after giving so much follow up i am still waiting for resolution **bleep** ebay is not doing anything except giving wrong commitments.

even i spoke to superviser Chaitali and Jayanti **bleep** they also given the same answer and said nothing can be done in this issue except they can esclate it .

I am not sure whether ebay has any intention to resolve this issue or they are just taking me for granted.

very unsatisfied customer with pathetic and painful experience.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply