cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

pnchopra2
Community Member
To All ebay sellers,

This whole fourm is filled up with complaints against Paisapay department; their late replies and unprofessional ways of handling things. I feel this is all because of lack of communication between the sellers and Paisapay department. So I propose to ebay that they must start a customer care phone-line service specially in the interest of all sellers. All of those who agree with me please raise your voice and support this maneuver by replying to this post.
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Re: Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

Message 61 of 71
latest reply

jaspabra4
Community Member
Why my payment is pending
Message 62 of 71
latest reply

Sir,
I have not received my refund its been more than 3 months.
I've send u bank statement even than i have not gott mine money back.

Can i have solution for that !
Message 63 of 71
latest reply

Paisapay id -45207539714 sir I did not receive my item and not getting money last 45 days pls take action otherwise I will care of u
Message 64 of 71
latest reply

divshadas
Community Member
My paisapay id: 45450251208; till now not receiving item. Pl take action or return my amt.
Message 65 of 71
latest reply

divshadas
Community Member
Pl reply urgent.
Message 66 of 71
latest reply

Guys,

Anyone know how to cancel the paisapay account.  I dont sell on ebay and dont have a gstin.  Without it they have restricted my account and all my accounts in the US are affected by this.

Ebay customer service (inappeals@ebay.in) are so stupid they just give you a answer out of teh book.  Do they even read what we are saying.

This frustration is really getting to me as it's been a week now and all my accounts in the US are blocked due to this stupid GSTIN no. requirement.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!

Message 67 of 71
latest reply

Hello team,

I have ordered transparent iphone 7 case and the item which was recieved is not transparent and with differenr pattern.
I have raised the refund amd requested to collect the item back and now i have recieved the message that Dear Member, your action require on eBay Guarantee claim 2992534. Please pack and ship the item received to the seller address and upload clear images of the dispatch slip via

Sign in or Register | eBay

thewithin 3 working days. To expedite claim processing, give us a missed call . Ignore this message if you've already done so.

First of all you are missleading the customer by sending fake and different product and secondly saying that again habe to waste my time for reship.

I want this issue to be resolved and want mu money back

Thanks
Amanpreet singh

Message 68 of 71
latest reply

s i agree

Message 69 of 71
latest reply

Yes i am also supporting you, They should provide a customer care number for resolve quries at call

Message 70 of 71
latest reply