cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

pnchopra2
Community Member
To All ebay sellers,

This whole fourm is filled up with complaints against Paisapay department; their late replies and unprofessional ways of handling things. I feel this is all because of lack of communication between the sellers and Paisapay department. So I propose to ebay that they must start a customer care phone-line service specially in the interest of all sellers. All of those who agree with me please raise your voice and support this maneuver by replying to this post.
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Re: Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

asin38738
Community Member
Hi,
I have ordered 16GB pendrive at 99rs on 7th of October and it was suppose to deliver on 12th of October but still I am waiting for my product, can you please tell me what is going on.
Message 51 of 71
latest reply

harisson82
Community Member
My order
Paisapay I'D 43976680970
Please canceled order
Thanks
Message 52 of 71
latest reply

harisson82
Community Member
Paisapay Id : 43976680970
Please canceled my order
Message 53 of 71
latest reply

Sir my name Vinod mai I live in mandsur dist-mandsur Madhya Pradesh one 20'000 mAh power bank . Date 7/11/16 per Abhi tak nahi ahyaa why
Message 54 of 71
latest reply

Is it toll free number. 

Message 55 of 71
latest reply

chandan131
Community Member
U are correct.
Message 56 of 71
latest reply

All remittance mail recive my old email id
How recive my current new email id
Ebay india
Message 57 of 71
latest reply

shefrast
Community Member
I shefali Rastogi contact number 9839527964 ordered a paired of boots in early November but neither received the product nor the refund in my bank account. Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible. I have attached relevant documents alongwith. Paisa pay I'd is 44108486737 and transaction reference number is 201611122888042
Message 58 of 71
latest reply

I haven't received the item. it is showing that it is not available. but the money has been cut fom my account.
I was waiting for the call from you from long time. its been 15days and I got a call from you saying that the item is shipped to some one else thought I have requested for a refund and claiming a refund ticket also.

Please call me as soon as possible and I need a refund.

I would request you for a faster reply.

Message 59 of 71
latest reply

hai sir i am interact with ebay cervice with mail they told to give the another mobile i accepted but now to rejected my claim now not interacted and respond to my problem
Message 60 of 71
latest reply