cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

pnchopra2
Community Member
To All ebay sellers,

This whole fourm is filled up with complaints against Paisapay department; their late replies and unprofessional ways of handling things. I feel this is all because of lack of communication between the sellers and Paisapay department. So I propose to ebay that they must start a customer care phone-line service specially in the interest of all sellers. All of those who agree with me please raise your voice and support this maneuver by replying to this post.
Message 1 of 71
latest reply
70 REPLIES 70

Re: Phone-Line customer service for PaisaPay

It's a useless site. It's should be closed. I think we should run a campaign on the social network to have it closed. This guy's are cheat. Fooling people of their hard earned money...

EBay shut down, EBay shut down, EBay shut down....
Message 41 of 71
latest reply

mera bank account jis bank me hai vo list me nahii hai
Message 42 of 71
latest reply

i agree

Message 43 of 71
latest reply

vikavikk-7
Community Member

I have purchased Memory card on online pyment though I have revived a 3 mail confirmation of order and track order and Shiped your order by DTDC.
But i cannaot track my order and didn't recived my order .i m trying to contact ebay but couldn't contact.
Please help me out.

Message 44 of 71
latest reply

Sir
My name is shaik saleemuddin khan
And my paisapay.id is 42675334265. And please call me argent ,i have been paid 200 rupees bud my ordered item is not shipped item no.252395715864.....please..... please.... help me..........
Thank you.
Message 45 of 71
latest reply

I paid Amount to one iteam.but its not reflecting in my order but its showing Amount deducted in credit card order Id:15126272763

Product Name:NOVA (NHC- 2009) 2 IN 1 HAIR BEAUTY SET.CURLER AND STRA...Please kindly check and do need full Help.

Message 46 of 71
latest reply

Hi Same thing happen to me. I paid amount for 50 Test Strips for OneTouch Select Simple Glucometer. Amount deducted from my bank account but there is no confirmation of order. My tranzaction ID is 418761612.

Message 47 of 71
latest reply

i bought mobile but it was not original so i sent it back to them... for i was asking about my money ... they told me sir we will send u by DD u will receive within 15 to 20 working days so i was waiting for fully one month and still am not getting DD.. i called ebay customer service last saturday they told it was dispatched from our side u will get it 5 to days but 10 days gone still not getting... i need current status of DD pls help me

Message 48 of 71
latest reply

anisutha9
Community Member
hello
eaby.in . . is beag chor h he is very very chet
Message 49 of 71
latest reply

I want to cancel order which i bought as ebay guest
Message 50 of 71