PaisaPay is no good

snrama
Community Member
The Buyers are asking for the dispatch of the product (all are local). They have paid through PaisaPay and its in pending.

What to do now, PaisaPay should look on this matter and they should improve its quality. Regards,
Snrama
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

PaisaPay is no good

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi snrama,

Currently we are not facing any issues with PasiaPay payments. The problems you are facing are most probably specific to your account. In such case, the best people to help you out will be the Customer Support.

Kindly write to them using the Contact Us link(http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html), and they will be glad to investigate your issues and assist you in the same.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

PaisaPay is no good

jnpoo_in1
Community Member
i had received a pyment for an item listed thru paisa pay , got an confirmation as well saying you can ship it now, i shipped it & now after a month or so i m getting a charge back , but i have proof of delivery etc wat d o i do
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

PaisaPay is no good

posting.id.in
Community Member
jnpoo_in1,

Simply fax or mail a scan copy of the POD and you will be covered.

PaisaPay will credit your account with the amount of chargeback once they verify the POD.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

PaisaPay is no good

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear jnpoo_in1

We debit the sellers PaisaPay account once we receive the intimation of chargeback from the bank.

In order to credit the amount back to the sellers PaisaPay account the seller needs to send us the copy of POD. Once the POD is verified, the amount is credited back to the sellers PaisaPay account.
Huzzi
eBay

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 5 of 5
latest reply