cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaisaPay - A Fast, Easy Payment Service. What a JOKE!!!

Hi, Now PaisaPay is working 7 days a week and clears a transaction in 6-8 days. I am annoyed with Pending Payments. How can we do business if this continues?

I understand for transaction for a new buyer whose feedback rating is zero but what for a reputed buyer whose feedback is already a large number? These transactions too remain pending for several days.

Please make your transaction process FAST that will be helpful for both buyers and sellars and you too.

Warm Regards,
SkyGift Worldwide

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

superstores_tech
Community Member
There is a reason. Hope things imporve !! Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

anuj.shah27
Community Member
No ankur !

Things with Paisapay are never ever going to improve.
These Paisapay people are true fraudsters and you people prove to be foolish to use paisapay even after reading incidents on the community board.

Initially the Paisapay payments used to get confirmed in maximum 3 days.
But now when paisapay has started working 24 x 7 (this is what they say) the payment takes almost a week to confirm.

I guess, they have started working 1-2 days from their regular schedule of 5 days.
So just to gain buyer/seller confidence, they say they work 24 x 7.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
I was hoping to see some change in the pending payments taking days to clear after the recent announcement.
The trouble is: we don't have the say to order cheques ourselves. I think it would be far less annoying then. What happens at times is that on the Ist or 2nd day of the payment week, a couple of payments are sent and by the end of the week, the hourglass is still hanging in there!
Whatever, PaisaPay is becoming all the more inefficient as the days go by and all the 'PaisaPay payment not received', 'Big Problem with PaisaPay', 'Pending PaisaPay payment' seem to ring no bells.

Regards

Shahnawaz
(Ebay ID: bestofkashmir)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply