cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PAISA PAY STARTED CHEATING THE SELLERS BE CAREFULL

shivam_traders
Community Member
Hi, Friends..

Guye you know wht... paisa pay has started cheating now. i will explain you how.

You get the confirmation from the paisa pay regarding the payment. & on paisa pay's trust you the send the product to customer. after that they will delete your listings by giving all the shits in this world. & they will put the payment on hold. after that offcourse you will write to paisa pay for the same... but dear no use... they don't bother to reply back, coz they very much busy in try to make some money from other sellers also... so at the end they have taken the money from the seller. & not paying to you... so where is the money???????? guys be carefull from next time before listing anything...
trust me .. i have lost more than 5 buyers trust from me due to this....
PROOF>this are the paisa pay ID's for which i have sent he product & now no money for the same : details below
1. 70213824
2. 69641964
3. 69608014
4. 69564364
5. 56247784 ( ANY ONE CAN CHECK THIS OUT )
Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

timbo_tds
Community Member
Can someone help me, I live in the UK and am trying to buy some items on ebay India for shipping to an office in India.

Firstly Paisa ask for me to send a copy of my UK credit card - OK done that but then they write to say they need to talk to me.
Now they want to talk to me, they haven't called me, I've tried calling them, both sellers have put items into dispute. Until now I've bought stuff from all over the world and have a 100% rating.

eBay should offer paypal on the Indian ebay site alongside PaisaPal, I'm sure Paisa works well for some poor sole but for the rest of the world it's possibly the worst experience of an on-line payment system that I've ever had.
Message 11 of 39
latest reply

Hello sarbk07,

If you do not have Paypal account, and you are writing that you have paid through Credit Card, which payment gateway site you have used for paying through credit card. Only that site can answer your query. When you donot have Paypal account, how can you use Paypal site to pay by credit card and how they can answer. You must have information gap and blaming here and there.

Thanking You,

Ashok Agarwal
Message 12 of 39
latest reply

blogram
Community Member
Hi MR. Agrawal
It is not necessary for a buyer to have a paypal account
To make payment through paypal. ๐Ÿ™‚

The buyer can pay through his credit card without opening an account.
Message 13 of 39
latest reply

minesh
Community Member
yes sir this is minesh

i am purchage one product in online through paisapay after they will mail to me payment at hold we will call with in 48 hours but i con't get any calls from ebay when i call to ebay for this issue they told me we will call with in 24 hours but after 5 days also i will not get any calls i will call and ask agin this issue after 10 days i will mail to paisapay and ebay then they will aprovie my order after seller will ship the product same day & next business day i will get the product and accept at ebay for get my item after 5 days seller will called and told me paisapay suspend the seller account and ebay refund the amount to all buyers and that time i will called to ebay and asked they also told same i am waiting for refund after getting refund i need to pay the amount seller because he will ship the product after conformation from paispay but still now i am not get any refunds from paispay when i called to paisapay they will told we r refund the amount but still now i am not getting any amount agian i will called to paispay they told me one payment bank refurance number and i will ask my card bank they will not have info about that trangation

dear sirs we the money

i am not for get any money but

seller will lose more then 32000 rs

its too crazy
who will take action about ebay & paisapay
Message 14 of 39
latest reply

Hi, all sellers my problem is bit different from last month i am mailing my issue for express remittance i am qualified that is confirmed from them all kyc has been done but the only ans i get from them is assurance that they are reviewing and everytime i get the same ans i think they have that format ready so just cut and paste it

Hello,

Thank you for writing to eBay. This is Vijay from eBay Customer Support
Team.

I understand from your mail that you want us to provide you Express
Remittance facility.

I would like to assure you that we have escalated this issue to the
concerned team so that
they can review the same and do the needful.Please, be rest assured,we
would definetly revert back to you as soon as we get an update from them
as regards the same.

I appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

You can also talk to us through Live Help or call our Helpline. To know
more about the support options please refer to

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

If time permits, please leave an appropriate feedback for my service to
you. You may get a separate email requesting for feedback. Your valuable
feedback and inputs will help me to improve my services towards other
members and you.

Regards,

Vijay R
eBay Customer Support
but your problem never gets solved so i have stop writing to them now but the thing is my problem is not being solved???????
Message 15 of 39
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi seemagifts,

Allow me to give some clarifications on Express Remittance process:

Express remittance is a priviledge given to sellers who have a great track recors and the respective Category Manager beleives that the person should get Express Remittance. Doing KYC does not make a seller eligible for Express Remittance.

In your specific case, your account mananger will reach out to you to discuss the case specifics.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 16 of 39
latest reply

Nicely said Sapana....

Sellers are generally under the impression that if they have high feedback or 100's of positive in a month they automatically qualify for "Express Remittance".

*********************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 17 of 39
latest reply

lblblb129
Community Member
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MAIL TO C.E.O, C.O.O OR M.D, OR SENIOR OFFICER

BECAUSE THE FIRST LEVEL OFFICER OR SIMPLE EXECUTIVE CANT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

First Of All, The EBAY is The Worst Company Which I Have Ever Deal, Ebay Only Take Care of the Buyers Not Sellers

And Even I can Protest For Your Company On Local Streets Also,
No Organization Can Win By Just Good with Buyers and Not Good With Sellers or Vendors

I am So Frustated With Your Company I Like Beating My Self

The Case Is With Me is

One of My Buyer Purcahsed The Rajdoot GTS Motorcycle (As Spare Part With Me) He Paid me the Payment, I Despatched the Item, He Recieve The ITEM

And After a Week I Am Getting Message From Ebay That My Account Had Been Suspended and Now The Payment Will be Refunded to the Buyer. So That Mean Either I am The Foolish Person or the CEO of the EBAY is FOOLISH Person For this Kind of Rubbish Policy

This is Clear That Even After The Buyer Recieve the ITEM Payment Will Be Refunded

Why???? IS Am I Fool, 13500 Matter LOT For Me, Might Not Be For Your Company

And Your All Customer Care Executive Are the Most Illterate Person in The World

So Now You Think Your Self that How Big The Problem Become For Me Now Even I Dont have Any Guranteed That Buyer Will Pay or Not He Had Recieve the Payment

So I Hope the Senior Managers or C.E.Os of Company Will Listen My Complaint and Some Can Be Done

BUT NOW FOR PLEASE DONT REPLY THAT U HAVE VIOLATED OUR POLICY WE CANT ASSIGNED REASON, TRY TO ANALYZED THE SITUATION IF U HAVE DONE MBA OR U HOLD GOOD IN BUSSINESS

THANKS I DONT EXPECT ANY THING FROM YOUR COMPANY

LATA BHATIA ebay id lblblb129
MOBILE NO 0-99999-08948
Message 18 of 39
latest reply

mominaayat
Community Member
how use paisa pay to buy a product i have accountg with sbi
Message 19 of 39
latest reply

evilhacker
Community Member
omg...i was wishing to buy a FIFA 10 original game from ebay...should i buy or not???
and they are telling me to send a demand draft to the seller. what's the guarantee that after receiving the demand draft he'll despatch the product??? plz help guys...!!!
Message 20 of 39
latest reply