cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MONEY DEDUCTED ON 27TH MAY 2015 BUT ORDER CANCELLED AND MONEY NOT REFUNDED TILL 20TH JUNE 2015

I NEED MY MONEY BACK ASAP....
Its shocking that for a order booked on 27th May2015 with PaisaPay ID 39344971365 for which payment got deducted on 27th May 2015 itself from my husbands Debit card account.
Paisapay & Ebay.in has cancelled the order on 10th June2015.
I am very surprised that it took your very efficient team 14 days to cancel the order after the payment was made. Even worse is that all the supporting documents requested by you for verification like scanned debit card had also been sent twice. I have also made calls on your customer care but its of no use as they just pass the buck and say someone will call you back in 24-48 hours...RIDICULOUS STUPID EXCUSE.

ITS 20TH JUNE 2015 AND 25 DAYS SINCE YOU HAVE MY MONEY...PLS DONT DO THIS...RETURN MY MONEY ASAP.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

MONEY DEDUCTED ON 27TH MAY 2015 BUT ORDER CANCELLED AND MONEY NOT REFUNDED TILL 20TH JUNE 2015

rpra5905
Community Member

the same is done for me i brought a product i resend it due to a complaint on 13th june i dont get any info of the pe=roduct for 3 days after 5 days a call from thenm and ask in which way i want the money back i sad as dd but they sai with in 15 wrking days i can get it from them my refund approved in 22 june but still not yet received my refund if there is any way to sue on them for this delay of dispatching icalled them nearly 200 times they said the dd is not yet dispatched

@chowd.sunal wrote:
Its shocking that for a order booked on 27th May2015 with PaisaPay ID 39344971365 for which payment got deducted on 27th May 2015 itself from my husbands Debit card account.
I am very surprised that it took your very efficient team 14 days to cancel the order after the payment was made. Even worse is that all the supporting documents requested by you for verification like scanned debit card had also been sent twice. I have also made calls on your customer care but its of no use as they just pass the buck and say someone will call you back in 24-48 hours...RIDICULOUS STUPID EXCUSE.

ITS 20TH JUNE 2015 AND 25 DAYS SINCE YOU HAVE MY MONEY...PLS DONT DO THIS...RETURN MY MONEY ASAP.

@chowd.sunal wrote:

Message 2 of 2
latest reply