cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kindly resolve seler protection and final value complai

Dear Ebay Team,

I have two concerns and Complains about my two transactions.

First compalin: 

i was applied for seller protection for paisapay Id 41014169917 and 40911620036 (as for paisapay id 41014169917, I received item back from buyer and phone screen was completely cracked, fir this i was informed ebay support/claim adjustor in advance but they favoured buyer). for second paisapay id 40911620036, i listed item for PART and REPAIR but ebay support buyer favour which was wrong.  even still it is more than rwo month after opening seller protection, i not received any call from ebay for the same.

Second Complain:  I sold two item with paisapay Id 41014169917 and 40911620036. for both id ebay refund the money to buyer for claims but till date i have not received final falue fee credit in my account till date while i was contacted ebay suport many time on chat as well as on phone but always they said that it will be credited in my account in next billing cycle but still nothing happened????

So it is humble request to credit my paisapay account for above said paisapay id amount and final value fee. I still waiting for your good response.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0