cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just see how ebay and Paisapay cheats the sellers

When Paisapay has done a refund to the buyer, you get a mail from ebay in which they say "If you do not agree with this refund, please visit the PaisaPay Resolution Centre."

When you go to "PaisaPay Resolution Centre." you see this image given below:-

Refund approved in favour of buyer.jpg

Now see what written in the circled tab "Refund approved in favour of buyer" which means refund has been approved in the favour of the buyer already even after sending the item to the buyer and the buyer having received it.

Now see the blue highlighted part which contradicts the above statement completely, it states that "you should have contacted customer support within 5 days from date of the refund request being initiated" 

BUT BUT BUT This paisapay resolution centre is for appealing only after "Refund approved in favour of buyer" whereas when refund request is initiated at that time refund is not approved to the buyer so what should the seller do if he wants to appeal against an unjust refund---------------Nothing, this is just a way of ebay to cheat the sellers.

If we are going to contact ebay CC when refund request is initiated then what is the point of having this "PaisaPay Resolution Centre." and what resolution is this resolution centre providing can anybody from ebay tell me and when already refund has been done to the buyer then what is point in sending a mail stating that "If you do not agree with this refund, please visit the PaisaPay Resolution Centre." which tells us ha, ha fooled you, nothng can be done now.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Just see how ebay and Paisapay cheats the sellers

Your snapshot nowhere states that "you should have contacted customer support within 5 days from date of the refund request being initiated" ...You are misinterpreting the English.  Smiley Very Happy

It is saying "If you have contacted eBay with in 5 days from date of refund request initiated by your buyer", then you are eligible of eBay seller protection.

If you meet all the 3 stated conditions, dont worry you will get your money under eBay seller protection.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please click +Kudos button Below, if this answer resolves your concern.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Read the full post that I have written, then comment, don't just quote one part of it.

What is the point in writing the last line in the "refund done mail" that "If you do not agree with this refund, please visit the PaisaPay Resolution Centre." when everything is already over and refund is done then what will I do by going to "Paisapay Resolution Center" and if I have contacted ebay within 5 days then why do I need to go to "Paisapay Resolution Center" tell me ??

I will go to "PaisaPay Resolution Centre" only if I do not agree with the refund done and if ebay were to agree with me then the refund would not have happened in the first place so again I have no need to go to "Paisapay Resolution Center".

..... and more cheating proof coming soon.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes I agree.........

I am new and same happened with me.

buyer opened claim product not received. product is with him.

he received he has also confirmed on e-bay. still paisa pay refunded money 

I am at total loss..... 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply