cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact paisapay to withhold a transaction payment ?

jaivrat
Community Member
I ordered an item and payed the amount by credit card. Afeter two days ( today) I got an alert that the seller was prohibited and his listing removed form e-bay for some policy violation.

How can I contact paisapay to withhold the transaction ? else I am cheated.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sridashi1
Community Member
i had paid for the product on 20-12-2009 still no updates for shipment.PaisaPay ID 25741774993.

kindly update
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

YOU WILL GET REFUND FROM EBAY AUTOMATICALLY, DON'T WORRY, NO NEED TO CONTACT ANYBODY.

---------------------------
HERBALMALL
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

gs420lesen
Community Member
Hi, I have received my Article and wanted to return it immediately as it is not up to specification, but unable to do so as Seller is not giving his address. What can I do? gs
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

thelahure
Community Member
I bought an item using PaisaPay ID is 31528989961
I wanted to buy this item under moonsson rain promotion scheme but during purchase I forgot to generate the promotion code.
how can i add it now.
pleae help

thanks
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

pranav2411
Community Member
Hello everyone,

2 days back I bought a tag heur watch from a seller, the seller said in the description that its a exported watch fom Japan so o bill. I paid for it and later I showed the pic of the watch to my friend then he said its a duplicate watch and not original. Also I received a message from eBay saying that the seller has shipped the watch with bluedart and there is a shipment no. And when I am tracking that on bluedart site it is saying invalid no., now the seller has removed the product from the eBay and I am not able o report it as well because the I'd is not their on eBay...I have paid the money through paisa pay..can someone please help how to get my money back plzzz..my paisa pay I'd is 32367625221. I am using eBay since last 4 years and this is the 1st time I am experiencing this situation...
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I need to send paisapay verification document and I can not find the correct email address to send them in.  They told me the first time, that the "attachment" didn't go thru.  Now they are telling me it isn't the correct email address.  Yet paisapaydocs@ebay.com is where THEY told me to send it and what I used.  Help me!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply