cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAKE SANDISK MICRO SD CARD 32GB CLASS 10

I purchase  32GB CLASS 10 MICRO SDCARD  on 23 Nov 2013 via Paisapay .

First i reilize this problem on 4 december 2013 , which is if i send any data above 12 GB it gets courrpted,Since 32GB is alot of memory I had not recognize the problem earily.

So i thought to claim the warranty  Since the Seller has written under  ""Returns and Warranty Details" that "Product sold under manufacturer warranty should be sent to the respective brands service centre for required services and for no warranty products we assume no seller responsibilty"

So I start talking with Sandisk costmer care from the next day (5 DECEMBER 2013), I wasn't aware that the product is fake so I was at ease that sandisk is a reputable company and they'll fix my problem so I talk to them. In few days my phone in which I was using this card stopped connecting as usb device And i used wifi which is very slower than usb connection for data transfer , so i was unable to help the sandisk regarding their troubleshoot then in few days I arrange a laptop for their troubleshooting and so on ...then yesterday (24 December 2013) they said they will make the replacement for my sandisk and ask me to give the no written on the back of SD CARD along with the scan copy of invoice, so I did and the told me that the sd card is fake its not their product,  I claim for that productunder "ebay Guarantee" before that I tried to get hold to the seller but his no. is switched off and and he doedent reply to my message, around 24 hours of my ebay guarantee claim they called me for the verification of the claim, then the call me again I told them the product is fake , then they put me on hold and hang up on me after few minutes I got an email that my issue is resolved , when I opened it says that my claim has been rejected and the thread of my claim which I opened is closed and all that ithout informing me

If any of you bought 32GB card and facing the same problem tell me what should be done know.

Item ID : ***

Claim ID : 367153

Paisa Pay ID : 35055824778

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

FAKE SANDISK MICRO SD CARD 32GB CLASS 10

When ebay sent you an email that your claim is closed they would have mentioned it is closed because the product has manufacturer warranty.

You should write a detailed email to them along with claim id and paisapy id and explain to them that you had visited the service centre and the service centre said

ITS A FAKE PRODUCT.

You would have to mention to ebay that the seller hasnt sent a manufacturer warranty product and has sent a duplicate product.

Also threaten or leave negative feedback for the seller.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply