cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Paisapay gurantee is for befooling

Hi,

I purchased water level indicator from powerseller and description of the listing said that since the length of the cable will vary for different locations buyer needs to revert for specific length else seller will ship with generic 10mtr length. I messaged the seller very next day of purchase but seller being cheater reverted back that product has been shipped & inorder for customised product I will have to purchase the cable extra by paying 700Rs more. I initiated refund claim request and the ebay cusomer care executive Mr Sachin favoured the seller and rejected the claim with out understanding my issue, product is now useless and a mere waste to me.

Paisapay ID - 37768610123. I wunt buy again ever from ebay.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay Paisapay gurantee is for befooling

balajip21
Community Member

You are absolutely right Saroj. eBay slogan about '100% customer satisfaction guarrantee or replacement/ refund' is simply a hoax. The same Sachin also rejected my refund claim even without talking to me. He and probably eBay team seems to be very eager to favour the seller and close the claim promptly. It looks like they club together with sellers to cheat buyers.

I'm planning to start a online campaign against eBay and take them to consumer court with such cases like yours and mine. I will connect with you again on this.

@sarojchandnaknl wrote:

Hi,

I purchased water level indicator from powerseller and description of the listing said that since the length of the cable will vary for different locations buyer needs to revert for specific length else seller will ship with generic 10mtr length. I messaged the seller very next day of purchase but seller being cheater reverted back that product has been shipped & inorder for customised product I will have to purchase the cable extra by paying 700Rs more. I initiated refund claim request and the ebay cusomer care executive Mr Sachin favoured the seller and rejected the claim with out understanding my issue, product is now useless and a mere waste to me.

Paisapay ID - 37768610123. I wunt buy again ever from ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply