Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ANTI-SELLER RECENT PAISAPAY POLICY CHANGES

indiaartpalace
Community Member
๐Ÿ˜ž
HI ALL SELLER,
IF YOU HAVE NOTICED, TODAY PAISAPAY HAS CHANGED ITS POLICY WHICH IS TOTALLY AGAINST A SELLER.

THEY EXPECT YOU TO SHIP THE PURCHASED ITEM TO THE SELLER IN STIPULATED TIME PERIOD AND ALSO WANT SELLER TO BE READY FOR ANY CHARGE BACK OR PAY REFUND TO THE BUYER IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTED PAYMENT DUE TO STOLEN/HACKED CREDIT CARD OR NON- RECOGNIZED PAYMENTS BY THE BUYER. THIS CHARGE BACK USUALLY APPEARS AFTER MONTHS BECAUSE BUYER CLAIMS TO LEARN OF THE SO CALLED UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES AFTER 2, 3 MONTHS.
I URGE YOU ALL TO PLEASE READ THEIR POLICY CHANGES AT
http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay-policy.html

ITS THE DUTY OF PAISAPAY TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT FROM BUYER BEFORE POSTING IT TO A SELLER'S ACCOUNT, THEN ADVISE SHIPMENT. ONCE ITEM IS SHIPPED, A SELLER EXPECTS CONFIRMED PAYMENT( LEAST EXPECTING THAT HE MAY HAVE TO RETURN IT LATER BECAUSE OF PAISAPAY'S CHANGED POLICIES, AND BUYER'S REFUSAL OR SOMETHING OF THAT SORT)

I THINK ITS AN OBVIOUS DETERRENT TO SELLERS SO THAT THEY STOP USING PAISAPAY AS AN OPTION OF RECEIVING PAYMENTS FROM BUYERS. IT WILL DECREASE BUSINESS FOR BOTH, EBAY & SELLERS.

HOPE OUR SELLERS COMMUNITY AGREES WITH ME.

PRATIBHA
INDIAARTPALACE (ID)
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Dear Pratibha,
I totally agree with you. I have decided not to accept payments via paisapay. It is highly insecure for sellers as the new rules make seller pay the penalty in each and every case. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Rishabh
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear indiaartpalace,

I would like to clarify your concerns regarding the chargeback policy of PaisaPay.

In case you suffer a chargeback you would be compensated by PaisaPay for the loss suffered as long as you have provided the proof of delivery(POD) to us. PaisaPay bears the loss ultimately.

Please note that you need to just preserve the POD copies for the period of six months.

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

indiaartpalace
Community Member
Dear huzzi@ebay.com
I wish what you are saying is true. In fact the policy you have mentioned is only good till end Jan. 2006, (as you can see in their recently revised policy, they are sending emails regarding this). I also got compensated recently with similar cricumstances by showing POD. But please read this new revised section of their policy on the given link: http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay-policy.html , and clarify:

Representations and warranties of the Seller
You represent, warrant, undertake and agree as follows:
that all sales and purchases of your items on the Site (the "Products") are bipartite contracts between you and the buyer. You shall be solely responsible for the condition, description, trademark, delivery, warranty, after sales service, payment, all applicable government taxes and duties, legality, legal title in relation to the Products and other terms and conditions of the sale of the Products on the Site. eBay, by facilitating online payments on the Site, does not in any way become a party to the contract for the sale and purchase of the Products.
that you shall maintain proper Proof of Delivery (POD) of the Products to the buyer using PaisaPay. In case of a dispute the PODs should be furnished to eBay or your bank or credit card company on demand.
3.that in the event that
1. you fail to deliver Product to buyer within the time mentioned on the product listing; or
2. you sell or deliver any illegal, prohibited or counterfeit Products; or
3. the Product description does not match the actual condition of the Products or the Products are defective or damaged on delivery; or
4. there is any dispute between you and the buyer of your Product, or
5. the use of a credit card by a buyer on the Site while paying for your Products under PaisaPay was unauthorised or was a result of fraud or hacking of bank account password; or
6. for any other reason

the buyer claims a refund of or charges back the payments made for the Product, eBay has the right to and may recover the said amount by deducting the said amount from any subsequent payments due to you from any buyer, until such amount is fully recovered. In case the subsequent balances are not enough for recovery, you will within 7 days of receipt of a notice to that effect from eBay pay the shortfall to eBay In case eBay is not able to recover the shortfall, it reserves the rights to take appropriate legal action against you
What do you have to say on this!
Thanks
Pratibha
indiaartpalace
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear indiaartpalace,

I confirm that if you have shipped the product for which chargeback has been received, we will reimburse the amount once you provide with the valid proof of delivery (POD) for the item that you have shipped.

For more clarification please go through this link http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay-policy-chargeback.html

Regards
Sapana
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

indiaartpalace
Community Member
Thank you Sapana for the positive response, & I expect that paisapay will continue to follow the current policy (as clarified by you.)
Pratibha
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

salujagaurav
Community Member
Thanks...

Paisapay and ebay charges a lot of fees...

so now i am thinking for accepting payment only via Paypal or cash on delievery
Message 7 of 7
latest reply