cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A VERY SHOCKING INCIDENT - PAISAPAY PAYMENT NOTIFICATION MAIL NOT RECEIVED

baazee-superstore
Community Member
We are a sincere seller who wants to give out a world class service to our buyers, we believe in having a 100% satisfied clients and to do this we do anything we could to see our buyers happy. We also try our best to send them the items at a very very fast speed. And all the ratings we receive from our buyers tell the same.

PLEASE NOTE :- If we make a satisfied client by giving him good service a great confidence develops in the mind of the buyer and apart from appreciating us he also starts appreciating the EBAY system it self. And refers EBay to other people all this due to his great buying experience.

BUT A VERY SHOCKING incident has happened with us that has resulted in a UNSATISFIED buyer for us as well as EBay, The Buyer parasaranya bought one item from us on 6/7/05 and paid for it online on the same day by PAISAPAY (PaisaPay ID 79771220) but to our surprise we never received the NOTIFIATION OF PAYMENT MAIL neither on our email ID nor in the Inbox of our MY EBAY, As we strictly Refer to these mails to send the Ordered items we never came to know about this order till 27/7/05 when our Buyer Opened a Item not Received Dispute in eBay & we are feeling very ashamed to find a Dispute Opened against us that also without any fault of ours.

We are feeling so ashamed that we will do everything to bring back the Smile & satisfaction of our buyer that has been lost not due to our fault, We believe that we do not deserve to make any profit on this particular deal if our customer is not satisfied for what so ever reason that’s why Now we have Immediately shipped his good and also to compensate our buyer on the kind of trouble he has faced we have also send him a Complementary gift from our side, This time we will take care but what about in future what will happen if again there is a missed mail from eBay side ??

WE HAVE STARTED THIS STORE – Baazee-Superstore with just one Goal in mind & that is a 100% customer satisfaction but we feel how will be able to continue with our Goal if such kind of incident happens in future.

Regards
Madhu Uppal
Baazee-superstore
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Community Member
I bought a item no. 5030219927 from Shri Krishna Gems and made on line payment from my ICICI Bank. Money got debited from my account but paisapay did not send me recipt nor seller got maoney. I am stuck with this problem, and I feel like cheated. I hope ebay customer support can resolve the issue soon and get money out of paisapay.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

We seller are facing too many problems because of Paisapay,Paisapay is charging Commision from sellers and giving third class service(Sorry,Just telling the real fact),The buyer had promply made the payment but because of bug in Paisapay system neither I nor Buyer gor the confirmation and same is not reflected in product details also,So Buyer have no fault and I am helpless too...!I thinking to remove paisapay from Payment option as its two way loss(we pay Commision But buyer also face problems).
I am thinking to intruct every buyer to make the payment in my bank account,So that every sale complete without such delay and headche.
Thanks & Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

huzzi@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Users

Please note once the payment is received PaisaPay sends the notification mail. In case you'll don't receive the notification mail after checking "My Messages" please inform us.

Also the alternate way to check is from "My eBay". Confirmed payment will show as "Paid" with the Rs. and the Shopping Cart icon filled in on My eBay.
Huzzi
eBay

Regards,
Huzzi
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
You need to contact Paisa pay - they are prompt in replying to such issues. Also contact the bank .

Deepji you are not at all at fault relax.

AS for the bueyr pelase guide him to use the contact us link to contact ebay.
regards !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

HELP: Cops are after a suspect who smart, witty, sexy and good lookin...so where you gonna hide ME?

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Samething happened with me that i paid for the item and ebay was not showing payment made but i contacted my bank manager and transaction got reversed.

rishabh_iitk2001
Message 6 of 6
latest reply