cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Regd:- Product is not satisfied with Quality !!

eBay is really fraud for they are basically making us go round and about
I am having a great problem dealing with cancellation of my order iPhone 6 plus 128 GB gold which turns out to be a product not up to the mark
I kindly request eBay to send me the confirmation of cancellation of my order or shall it face severe consequences
Message 111 of 193
latest reply

EBay is cheater. I order the Oppo headphone but the headphone is duplicate, I have take a legal action this matter. I am going to customers court to I show u eBay that the my guts
Message 112 of 193
latest reply

EBay bakvas he unka service gatiya he gandi nali ka kide jaysa service he bhendi
Message 113 of 193
latest reply

binu082
Community Member

today delivered a old produt different itemmmm ..45605714853paisa id

Message 114 of 193
latest reply

I am purchase black berry bold 9900
Phone is defactive last 4 month fight but no replay i
I am retun the products but no refund my money I am finally go to consumer court
Message 115 of 193
latest reply

Hi There,

I have an ordered the "Dark Dakota Range - Wood Dining table with 6 Chair set (7 pc set) !! and delivered in time but after one month product started giving a problem. chair of dinning are cracking from middle automatically , seems the material was worst while manufacturing the item. i have sent an email to seller , but have not recieve any reply from them.

This is clearly shoing an planned mind set of seller who know how/which quality their product have.

would reuest please take a neccesary action against my complaint.

"

Message 116 of 193
latest reply

Ebay Product is nice don't tell like that
Message 117 of 193
latest reply

Very poor response in case of defective products....waste of time and money..im a journalist....they provided me a wrong e mail id...it is a total consumer exploitation..my experience with e bay was very bad...
Message 118 of 193
latest reply

sir mi claime kela ahe pan khich replya nhi ple replya mi

Message 119 of 193
latest reply

Message 120 of 193
latest reply