i want to sell cloths

vimays2003
Community Member
how can i find a buyers those buys cloths of different types
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

i want to sell cloths

Hi,You dont find a buyer,..A buyer finds you.Just do it.Best wishes.Thanx..
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

i want to sell cloths

smileawhileshaji
Community Member
Dear vimays2003,

I would like to give you some advice and tips on successfully selling on eBay.

Look at our "start selling at eBay" page:
The best place to start is our "Start selling at eBay" page where you will find lots of useful tips and links as well as a selling tutorial. Please go to the page by clicking on the link below:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/listing_ov.html

Regards,

smileawhileshaji
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

i want to sell cloths

onlygizmos
Community Member
YEs apparells are a good category to sell in. SPecially as the nature of this category dosent require you to provide any extensive warranty or after sales. Margins are also V Good.

Regards
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

i want to sell cloths

snrama
Community Member
Hi vimays2003,

As you are new, It takes some time to get the orders regularly. If your product does meet the expectations of a buyers, they will surely come to you. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

i want to sell cloths

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi vimays2003,

Apparel is one category, which has a lot to do with impulse buying. Keeping this in mind, make sure you
--Provide good images of your product
--Description includes the kind of material used
--Available size
--Keep reasonable shipping charges
It will be helpful to check out listing of some apparel sellers and learn from them

Two other things which I think is important are competitive pricing and Return gaurantee (in case customer is not happy with the purchase). If your product is commonly available, then you might need to highlight the pricing you are offering, however, if your product is unique / hard to find, then you might want to highlight that aspect.

As suggested by other members, you learn as you start listing and selling. So start listing products. Do keep on visiting us for more help, keep us updated on yoru progress, or to just say a hello 🙂

All the best!
Sapana
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

i want to sell cloths

Hi,
The best way to find buyers is reading buyer's mind. Put yourself in buyer's shoes. Think if you were to buy apparels what would you search for. These words are called keywords like shirts, pants, cotton. Make sure you add more keywords in your title. When someone searches for an item ebay will search from your title and if the keyword matches your product shows up.
Secondly if you can afford Rs. 2 per listing add a subtitle which has more relevent keywords to your listing. Seach engine also looks in subtitle when some one is looking for a product.
Happy selling
Message 7 of 7
latest reply