cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hot to get courier low charges Chennai to all over india

i am venkatesh(creativevenky66)

i am from chennai,i want a good courier service wih cheap rates,how to get a low rates,i dont know how many items iam going to ship per month !!!

every courier company asking the number of items you going to ship ...

plz some kindly help plzzzz

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ok thanks !!!

@unwrapindia wrote:

Better idea will be to apply for the ebay Powership option and your shipping related problems will be reduced a lot. The charges are very low as compared to any other courier charges in any city and you will get a chance to deliver your sold item pretty fast by top courier's like FEDEX/Bluedart. Smiley Happy

@unwrapindia wrote:

Better idea will be to apply for the ebay Powership option and your shipping related problems will be reduced a lot. The charges are very low as compared to any other courier charges in any city and you will get a chance to deliver your sold item pretty fast by top courier's like FEDEX/Bluedart. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

ok thanks !!!

@unwrapindia wrote:

@unwrapindia wrote:

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

i have requested ebay to enrol under powership but their response is very slow..and no one has contacted me since 15 days..

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay sellers BEWARE:

eBay India sellers Please don't use any couriers.  It will destroy your reputation, feedbacks and business.

My experience as a Buyer:

How corrupted a global Indian company can be?

Look no further than eBay.in.

It seems eBay India is run by it's delivery company called Aramex.

Aramex decides which package to deliver, which package to delay for weeks or even which package not to deliver.
Their lies and blames had make many buyers angry towards ebay india.

I think it's time for top level eBay India officers and executives to look deep in to these problems with aramex before aramex can destroy their reputation and business.

aramex has already destroyed relations between many sellers and buyers.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply