New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Learning Centre

Dear Members, We are looking to start off with online training sessions for new sellers around selling on eBay. Please nominate topics that you, as a new seller, would like to receive training for. We will include them in the onces that we have. Keep...

confusion bcz of technical problem

got a call for confirmation n press 1 for confirnation as per instructed in call..repeated for 3 times.. bt hearead that i did maximum effort.. so nw my order is confirm or not.. i missed call on reply as per one msg..

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powership tracking problem with Blue Dart Courier

HiWe have shipped 45-50 nos order through Bluedart under Powership recently and we have started facing problem. Most of the shipment has been delivered to the buyer but still all are showing ready to ship. We have spoked to powership team more than 2...

BUG DURING LOGIN

Hi Team, Even if I login into Ebay site, the Register | Signin link is displayed making the user confused whether already login or need to re-login. PFA, the screen shot showing the error. Thanks,Ashok Kumar A

BUG DURING PAYMENT PROCESS

Hi Team, I have added some products in my cart and proceeded for payment. Then I have entered CITI bank Credit Card coupon and selected credit card options for payment. After entering all the details and clicked the "Pay now" button which is encounte...