ebay complaint

ljac7125
Community Member

I had ordered a brand new HTC OneXL Black phone as per the picture displayed. Someone had called me and asked me (who does not know english) and was asking me you want white phone. I told him if possible send me only white cover but send me black phone. Last day when I received the phone but in white colour. THe phone which I got was full of dust and does not seem like a new phone at all. When i received the delivery, the courrier people was not allowing me to open the delivery without approving receipt. Once i opened and I said i didnt order for this and he was telling me please advise the seller and he dont know. The white colour has already faded and looked more like an old phone. The inside of the package was full of dust and dirt. In the cover of the phone it was written quadcore and 32gb memory but when i checked the phone memory it is only 16 GB. The bill which i Got along with the phone is only for Rs. 2000 and they have billed for only battery, charger and headphone. It is also written "no warenty" in the bill from some Mana Telecom. I am totally dissatisfied with my experience. I am a regular online buyer and this is my first experience. Unfortunately The package was opened infront of my friends and collegues and it was embarassement for me while I opened it. Unless you do something urgently none of them will believe in online shopping. I am working in an organization where there are 1.35 Lac employees and the news will spread real fast. I would like to get refund of my payment on the phone urgently.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0