New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisa Pay

Hi,Good morning to you all.I am a seller located in Calcutta.Have my A/C in State bank of India.They have ECS.In SBI to SBI you just give branch code and account number.My IEC code also noted that bank as my banker.I have a long 30 years relationship...

hi i need micromax a111 cases

hi there i need good colorful cases for micromax a111. i found only few but for the micromax canvas a110 there are many number of cases or pouches , i need many design for micromax a111 cases. when can i expect it ??? make it soonwaiting for it

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How send the item to Italy?

Hi!I am new on Ebuy and first time my buer is from Italy. I dont know what price will be for postage? Sorry for my English.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay seller Transaction

I sold one item for Rs.1450 , and shipping for Rs.50 but ebay was only gave me Rs.1424 , ebay tax is Rs.14 but where is my Shipping Charge Rs.50 ????

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay complaint

I had ordered a brand new HTC OneXL Black phone as per the picture displayed. Someone had called me and asked me (who does not know english) and was asking me you want white phone. I told him if possible send me only white cover but send me black pho...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Polish seller on ebay

Hello. I'm just a new to ebay.com and trying to put some auctions on it. The problem is :I've registered on my Polish adress and while I'm trying to put a thing on sell there is a pin phone protector. I need to add my phone number to recive the pin n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How I ship my item

I just sold an iteam on ebay and have to ship it to Haryana Which courier company do I go to?How do I create an invoice to go along with the second hand phone (used phone) I have all these questions. No answers. Please help. My courier wants to charg...