Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Gurantee has no Gurantee and Customer Care representatives Rude

Same happened with me -

Bought SAHARA INDIA CRICKET Tshirt jersey T shirt 

with PAyPaisa ID = 34813556421

I order a 40 sized T-Shirt.
Seller page says-> XL=40.
The T-Shirt I recevied has a tag of XL, but the T-shirt is too small from a 40 sized T-Shirt.
The Customer Care representatives, have so much attitude,
saying this is not a problem and Can you provide me letter from a branded showroom saying what are dimensions of a 40 Sized T-Shirt.
Even after me telling them that I have T-Shirt with 40 size written over it,
 they say - "How can you Gurantee that T-Shirt you have is a 40 Size T-shirt ?, it may vary" - LOL.
Ok, but varying by some 4-5 inch is a big deal I think.
Moreover, they say since Claim has been closed, so it is not a problem as per eBay, and we cannot help you in it - CONTACT SELLER.
Sellers asks more money to replace it with a proper T-Shirt.
Ebay Gurantee seems foxed here, first saying this is a clothing Item not covered under eBay Gurantee, next they say it is as per description.
This kind of attitude surely has taken away my interest from buying or recommending anyone from buying somethings from eBay.

Imagine, I buy a 40' TV, getting 32' TV from Seller, who puts a tag of 40' on it.(OKAY-eBay people say this is different case).
But the way in which issue has been handled by Ebay has definately left a bad taste.
Dealing with an issue i think required more patience, which the employees seems to be missing.
Thanks - Javed Khan and Mahesh Agarwal, for showing so much frustation in dealing with this problem and
shouting the things which don't make any proper sense to a buyer.
Help if you can , otherwise I have lost hope from eBay having - "NOT MY PROBLEM" attitude.
Just don't sell things which you have no control on eBay, the main reason why people run away from you in India.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i can understand your frustration.

But do remember, different brands have different sizes.

You should have asked seller to give the accurate measurements if not in the description ( shoulder size, chest size, length etc).

Now coming here with out checking  before is useless.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Learned it a Hard way...:((

Message 3 of 3
latest reply