cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cheated on ebay? Want to approach consumer forum/courts? Read this.........

tariquesid
Community Member
Dear Friends,

Many often, we get cheated on ebay, but we find that ebay is totally dis interested in helping us, and says that they dont interfere in any such dispute and all. at this time, we as consumers feel totally helpless and cheated.

Dont worry. there are many institutions and organisations to help u. Due to lack of space, i cant give all details, but you visit the following sites, which shal explain in detail, how to file case in consumer forum and all. you can also mail those people, whose email id's are given in the site, and they would be very helpful. In my cases, they have been very helpful.

BEST OF LUCK for your rights..

www.icrpc.org /
www.cgsiindia.org /
www.ncdrc.nic.in /
www.corecentre.org /
www.consumerguidance.netfirms.com
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,
You need to learn to buy safely online . There are hundreds of tutorials you can find about buying safely if you search on google.
Also ebay is a market place ...like your local mall. Different types of sellers sell in a mall. If you get cheated by one of them , you proceed against the seller and not the mall owner.

You can only initiate action against your seller. Many buyers think ebay sells the item , but in real terms you are buying from the seller. There is a need to create more awareness among the buyers.
Onesimpleman
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

i_win_therefore_i_pay
Community Member
There are ways to report problems with a specific seller on ebay.

The following may be of help:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/tp/problems-dispute-resolution.html
Message 3 of 3
latest reply