New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ARBITARY CANCELLING OF LISTINGS BY EBAY.

hello, today ebay removed my listings as i had asked for 6% extra on pay pal.EBAY MUST KNOW THAT PAY PAL DOESNT COME UNDER "ORDINARY" MODES OF PAYMENT FOR INDIANS.AND IN LEGAL TERMS THE CANCELLING OF MY LISTINGS IS UNJUSTIFIED AS NOTHING IS SPECIFIED...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fair deal

Hi All, During Bazee I have made a bid and won a mobile Nokia 3595 from megastore_usa ( Sri Shashank Saxena-email: imported_laptops_ltd@yahoo.com)As shop is out of India I made payment of Rs.4355/-thro: a/c payee cheque to Sri saxena's a/c at Delhi.A...

We all should help for earthquake victims

hi everyone, I am an Indian and proud to say so. We have done so much that the whole world is watching only one country "INDIA". But due to a recent earthquake some of our countrymen are facing real harsh problems. I think we all should contribute so...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Condition of a product???

Hi, When a seller posts an item for selling, giving a brief about the product(ex: used mobile handset), how is the condition of the product verified? Does the condition specified by the seller stand good or does EBAY verify and validate the product? ...

Seller does not send the Item nor gives any response

Hi everyone, I am a new user so I need your help in sorting a problem. I have won a bid for an book for which I paid through PaisaPay. But after reminding seller twice he does not reply nor sending the item. Please suggest me what should I do...I don...

Papers with export item?

Hi,For export they need a declaration form.They are not asking anything else.But I feel there should be some papers like a print out of the IEC and also a copy of the invoice.But they say that you put any other thing except the form ,inside the packi...

What is charge back?

Hi nice pple there, Now I have opted for paisa pay, what happens next? Does eBay mark it as payment received when an user pays for it?And I just got to send the item ? What is charge back? The PODs mean almost nothing. A buyer has reported an item mi...

DID ANYBODY GOT COMMUNITY AWARD YET ?

It's been a long time and I haven't received Community Award yet. Has any other winner of community award received the award yet ? http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

bazee.com

what made bazee.com change to ebay.in

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email marketing

Hi, I just dont know how to do it.Got some very good friends in Delhi, most of them are potential buyers.They know I got good stuff.Sending threads in personal mails just doesnt look impressive.I mean how to do lil bit of marketing, draw some people ...

booq bags

is any model/s of booq bags up for sale in ebay? particularly looking out for model no: boa xm limited.

Shipping Discount Calculator

Hi all, I am a old buyer in Baazee and new to eBay.in I confirmed purchase of a 'Buy it Now" item. then it took me to the page where I have a textbox to calculate the shipping discount/something. Can I calculate my discount myself? is this real? I am...

Community Awards - List of Nominees

Hi All, It's been encouraging to see the interaction between users on the discussion boards. As we had announced previously, we will be giving out Community Awards to most helpful users at the end of this month. Following are the front runners for th...