New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SWEEPSTAKES

ebay should have sweepstake contest in which any 3 ebay users win grand prizes! ebay officials,please notice or someone please send a notice to ebay!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud not yet solved : ebay unresponsive

118 replies Date posted Reply # f2966 (0 ) View Listings 08-05-06 11:08 IST 118 of 118 Its been a year since i was defrauded here at ebay ( formerly baazee) by a fraudster seller registered by ebay. From then onwards i was assured of full support in ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to add PaisaPay in other site listing?

Hi , You can add PayPal to your Indian listings. But can I add PaisaPay button on my other sites listings? PaisaPay is very efficient. I am seriously thinking. Any way? Please give a serious reply. Dont just say no you cant. I also know that answer. ...

my sony Mp3 didn't get what can I do?

to seller i ddn't get your iteam . i get other person's iteam with high quality covering but sony Mp3 player having only one cover i.e. low quality cover and inside it having only 1CD+1data coard but not having sony mp3 player please do the needful b...

Scam Question

Hi, I just got a question regarding an item I am selling. The question was: "Hello,I just place a look on your item and i am interested in immediate purchase of this item,but before i proceed on this transaction i will like to ask some question as fo...

Need help to sell products on ebay

Hi I am in Mumbai and need help to sell stuff on Ebay. Maybe you guys are all pros in this but even though I pride myself on being a technology guy, I find it quite a challange to sell stuff on ebay. Maybe I'm getting old. Or maybe, thanks to google,...

Sold items, search. Opinion required

Hi! I was looking for a tool that can Search for actually sold items within the completed listings search. If there is any please let me know? This will be a very help ful tool as: 1. Buyers can check the selling frequency of an item. 2. Sellers can ...

Seller Is not registered currently: what to do.

I paid on 3/5/06 for a 2GB SDcard (#7615598097)through paisa pay (id: 16833151264). Did not get the item on 11/5/06. The seller is not currently registered to EBay and is not answering mail currently (though promptly answered everytime before payment...

Signature File Guidelines

Hello Everyone, I will like to post some clarification of the Signature File Guidelines Firstly, the purpose of using a signature is to tell others something about you and your posts that they will find interesting, pleasant, funny, thoughtful, or he...

search for ebay member id

Hi, I have email of a ebay trader from germany,ebay will not allow me to get his id,need help in searcing for items he is selling(his feedback is 674)