cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can u provide me a new catagory for gray cotton and House Cleaning products

oregon_1982
Community Member
Miss sapna and all community member i would to sell gray cotton cloth and house cleaning materials on ebay.. but i it find difficult that where to put it?? so that it gets proper and immediate attension....

house cleaning materials contains various brushes,
Toilet brushes.....

Gray cotton cloth contains including finish cotton and gray but it can sell as Mtr by Mtr.. ie if buyer ask 5Mtr

Accordingly rate will be applied...
so lenght should be ask over there..

can ebay provide me these facility..????

Abuzar Ansari
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I don't know about such option. One thing you can do. You can list 1M of cloth and put the available quantity as (say) 50. Then a buyer will be able to order for several mts. You can put shipping discount on multiple orders so that he don't get charged for multiple shipping. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

oregon_1982
Community Member
Dear Swarup...Thanx a lot... but im confusing over a issue
whether eBay provide a catagory for an item which does not fall into any catagory...
what i meant to say "if i request ebay to provide me a new catagory for that item.. will they provide..??"
bcz i think it will be better for quick access of that item.... plz reply..
and lastly i m requesting Ms sapna, plz guide me on this issue.. i posted this msg 2 days but didn't get any reply from ebay.... plz

Abuzar Ansari
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Dear Abuzar Ansari

The community board is for open discussion between ebay members with some occasional inputs from ebay pinks (sapna ...etc) . Here its not compulsory for ebay to reply ...

Also the ebay pinks replying on community boards might not always be fullt equipped with answers to your specific query. You will have to use the help link at the end of the page and mail the specific ebay team to give answers.

Regards Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi oregon_1982,

To answer your specific query on separate category for a particular product - A new category is normally created when there are enough products in an existing category, and it is possible to improve buying experience of buyers by creating a new category.

If you are not able to find an exact category for your product, you may list it in the category that closely defines the product, or list it under everything else.

Regarding why you received no response from eBay - simplest reason was I did not happen to see this post. If you want to leave a suggestion, always post them on discussion board. However, if you are awaiting an answer, and your listings depend on the same, please use
Contact Us link to write to Customer support. This will ensure a fast response. While, we might not always be the best people to answer your question, we can always forward your suggestion to the concerned team for evaluation. So do keep writing in your suggestions.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 5 of 5
latest reply