cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

THINK ABOUT THE BUYERS FROM VERY REMOTE AREAS !

honest_himachal
Community Member
Hello! i am honest_himachal,Today I want to show you the agony,frustration,sentiments,of an ebay member who is not only my best friend but also a buyer of a very remote area, but near to our location.Think abt him..and his suffering that why we want to leave ebay. Original Message -----
To:ONE OF EBAY SELLER
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 4:10 PM
Subject: Payment Problem

Dear Sir, Thanks for your response! Actually we want to quit ebay but due to some commitment with the sellers we have to stay for some dealings.You are one of those seller.Asif bhai, I need your help for another reason we are very frustrated... yes.... we admit that we are new in computer & internet ,and in this low speed we can write a letter by spending 2 to 3 hrs. please send this letter to ebay and ask them why their attitude is so negative with us.We people of Hilly Regions of Himachal Pradesh & J&K are very simple...we purchase.. send the amount... receive the item ...O.K......and feedback thats all for us.Kindly imagine our situation ....we are living in a very remote area.On line purchasing may be a Fun for others who lives in a town, city, or in a metro city but not for us as many items we need for our domestic & professional use ....we attracted in ebay purchasing for the variety and the range,but we have to pay for an item a lot of money & time...but ebay & some sellers are habitual to "EK HI DANDE SE HANKNA"...it means everywhere all are equal but its not a FACT! See this example: For the buyer of a city to buy an item from ebay Total expenditure for that buyer: if SUPPOSE an item Cost:Rs.99.00 is Rs.99.00+ delivery charges:Rs.40.00 ICICI mt charges:00.00 to Rs.10.00, net charge particularly for that item:Rs.10.0(As the Broad Band facility available in cities)Courier'scharges:Nil TOTAL COST=Rs.99+40+00+10=Rs.149.00 or Rs.99+40+10+10=Rs.159.00 BUT COMPARE that buyer WITH OUR EXPENDITURE TO GET THAT ITEM Total Cost = Rs.99.00+40+150.00(net charge for particularly in our area because the speed is 4200kbps to 16800kbps need many attempts to open a page some time it costs 200.00 for 1 hr. as line break for 60 to 70 times every attempt call charge is Rs.1.20 is must for every attempt)+50.00(if have to send by DD as here its a flat charge in the Bank. Only Bank -PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, Branch:Raja Ka Talab, H.P.(Any person or concern can enquire from the Branch of their city whether its true that our branch charge Rs. 50.00even for a draft of Rs.30.00 or not.)+Rs..150.00(If a seller send his item through Courier. REASON: The cor. ser. contact us by phone come and take your parcel, then they charge Rs.5.00 to Rs.200 As they brought it from the nearest city so they charge for Bus fare or other)+Rs.100.00{average} as we have to waste a full day if we send a man to collect the parcel, we have to pay his daily wage approx. Rs.80.00 to Rs.150.00 . We send the draft by Regd. Post it cost Rs.22.00 SO NOW THAT ITEM COST US FOR Rs.99.00+40.00+150.00+100.00+22.00= Rs.411.00. it means if we have to pay by DD and have to receive by Courier then it costs Rs. 411.00 and if by M.O. then it cost Rs.99.00+40.00+5.00+150.00=Rs.294.00.In every way our expenditure is much much higher than a buyer who lives in a cty or in a urban area. we therefore request our seller to accept payment through money orders and send their item by Regd.Post or Speed Post. Some sellers agreed but as you know that the money order process is slowest than other transaction. So one of them lost his patience and reported the ebay that he hasn't receive the payment yet (after 3 or 4 days when he agreed to receive the payment by M.O.) and ebay suspend my A/C BY THAT NON PAYMENT CHARGE AGAINST ME.However i contact the seller by email he said OK i will revert it when i receive the payment...He received the payment on 6 th of sep.2006 as today i come to know when the postman gave me the acknowledgement receipt of M.O.of that Seller but that fellow didn't mention it to ebay.SAMETHING HAPPENS WITH US FROM EBAY... WE HAVE PAID THE FEES OF EBAY BY GOING TO OUR NEAREST TOWN ...MADE A DD from Punjab Natinal Bank,Raja Ka Talab.SEND IT BY Regd.Post on 1st of sep.2006. vide Receipt No.3005 & the DD No.SYH 425738. We responded on every notice by giving the fulll description of the DD & THE RECEIPT NO. OF THE REGD. LETTER but they are not searching that letter &the demand draft in their office or A/C or POST OFFICE,Harassing us by sending regularly their notice for payment and ask the proof ? What should i do? pl. mention your contact no. I need your advice.And in your mail you ask me to open the item page in ebay but when i go for payment page it shows my account is blocked. I am suffering a lot on such type of problems & notices "ULTA CHOR KOTWAAL KO DAANTE" IS VERY FIT PROVERB IN THIS SITUATION TO EBAY. Please mail me immediately your postal address so that we can send you the M.O. And Total Amount to be send. Thanks a lot! for reading my letter by spending your precious time.I shall be highly oblized if you kindly send this letter to appropriate hand in ebay. Thanks again, with regards! awasthy_1in sooraj_awasthy@yahoo.com
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Sooraj awasthyji,
How are you? I know that you are really a nice person and very prompt in making payment and honouring the deal on eBay.
I had gone through the entire post of yours and I felt sorry to know the things.

Well I personally will advice to to deal with sellers who are willing to co-operate and support,ask the seller question that money order will be ok? Clear each and everu doubt you have and preserve the answer for providin as a proof.

One you get the confirmation that the payment had been done,Ask seller to confirm the payment and if he dun confirm then open a item not recieved dispute and provide payment details.

The seller will be force to confirm the payment.

I will try my best to see that I can help you,Also let community know who is the seller who is haressing a guine buyer like you and earning bad name to ebay.

I hope my reply satisfied you.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
www.stores.ebay.in/shree-krishna-gems
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Message to Divert Ebay's attention to problems faced by Mr
Sooraj Awasthy (ebay id awasthy_1in)

Mr Sooraj Awasthy (ebay id awasthy_1in) is one of my good Customers. Dealing with such a wonderful buyer is a great experience for me.
Beside living in remote area and beside having so much problems they are moving with the fast moving world.They are trying to adopt best way of buying online and
beside facing so much difficulties of communition and internet, Courier service.They still be a part of ebays trusted community of buyer and sellers.
But i am very surprised why contribtution of such nice buyers to this community is ignored.
Few days back when i had a talk with Mr Sooraj awasthy (ebay id awasthy_1in). I was surprised to hear his problems.
Located kms away from parcel destinstion, Facing problems of landsliding in hilly area , operating internet at speed even less than 14 kbps with frequent disconnections, spending 100-200 Rs additional charges to collect a single parcel from Kms away,
Lack of banking fascilites,
Ignoring every aspect , ebay has suspended his account and after suspension some sellers took the benefit of his suspension and filed unpaid item strikes though payemt was received by them. Mr Awasthy loosed thousands of Ruppes and ebay gave him A GIFT OF SUSPENSION.

I have heard all these problems from the mouth of Mr awasthy (ebay id awasthy_1in). And i feel that being a part of this community , it is my duty to pass his words to ebay and divert ebay's attention to his problems. Inspite of these problems he always tried to remain a part of this community but i dont know why ebay is pushing them out.
Without such buyers, Sellers are not sellers and ebay is not ebay.

I appeal to Ebay ( Mr Sharat ) To kindly look into the matter of Mr Awasthy (ebay id awasthy_1in.) and try to solve his problems.

Thanks
stores.ebay.in/peshawarjewels
Message 3 of 3
latest reply