New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

want to know my package

I am not able to track magazine which i had ordered from US on 18th OctoberTracking Number is UA926854377USAfter23rdOctober there is no updates of the tracking

Fake Product Delivered even they know as i am an advocate.

I have booked Redmi 4A Dark Grey 16GB ROM & 2GB RAM and paid Rs. 6,459.15/- ( Six thousand four hundred and fifty-nine and fifteen paise) through E-bay.After that I have received an E-bay courier directly from FedEx Courier Office dated on 20.04.2017...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Any solution for Real Headache of Changing Mobile Number to Receive SMS Alerts at Paisapay SMS Alert

This become really HEADACHE issue for Even computer professional like me.Believe me. I have never seen such a headache issue in my lifetime. I just want to receive Paisapay SMS Alerts on eBay. Like when I shop online, I should get on my registered nu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Manufactured defected

My mobile board problem please resolved nearest service center my mobile submitted ,there is not response and then returned my mobile, immediately response please

Manufactured defected

My mobile board problem please resolved nearest service center my mobile submitted ,there is not response and then returned my mobile, immediately response please

Refund not received

What is ebay gurrante???just cheating&fraud!!.. i ordered a used phone which was damaged internally i raised a claim and it was passed and they said i will get demand draft in 10-15days but not received yet. Does this type of services provide ebay? I...

Help

Pls help me i havnt received my courier from USPS since 17 days ...... pls guide me sm1 pls help me

How do I search Ebay Motors?

I go to Ebay Motors on my Samsung Tablet and open my Ebay App. If I go to the motorcycle category it opens with 600 or so motorcycle listings. There must be more motorcycles than that on ebay? What is the hidden secret way of finding more listed?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Assignment not received CF123819272US

I ordered 3 Panasonic Encoder, they reached in my home, but I was not there, I don't have thier contact , how I can contact them. Tracking I'd CF123819272USThanks & RegardsRajesh Raturj

Claim id:2909420.

Bought lenovo Zuk z2+ on 2nd may 2017 (paisaPay ID:45228257133). And got a defective product. And raised a claim (claim id: 2909420). And they told me to return it to the seller. I returned but he refused to accept the courier and the courier returne...

BUYER'S ROLL IN INDIAN CUSTOMS DEPT IN GLOBAL PURCHASE

i've won a non electronic toy item (a 3d view master set, 20USD + 15USD shipping charge) from ebay.com USA. the seller will complete all formalities in US customs dept. pl tell me whether i've any role in Indian customs dept. or i'll simply pay the a...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful