New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

listing not going live for selling

I am a new seller registered today on ebay & listed some high budget smartphones on ebay most of them are apple iphones which are not still visible after almost 6 hours but another of my motorola mobile listing has gone live within 1 hour so can anyo...

guarantee

Hi ,,I am Fathima shabeer..I want to know about the guarentee of your products..is they have the company guarantee or have some your own guarantee scheme.And where will i have to meet if there any complaint to my products? Any way eBay having tremend...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buy

I want to buy wireless charging pad but I will pay cash on delivery it's iz possible or not

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how to change phone number

I give my phone number wrong by that i pay money now how can i change money and how did the courier staffs identify me

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new ebay seller

hi i have got a new selling ebay account which has 19 positive 100% feedbacks but i am planning to sell apple iphones imported as i am the direct vendor of it but has set me a limit of 30,000/- per month which is useless & everyone knows how much an ...

Delay USPS product delivery

MY EBAY USPS TRACKING ID- , I HAVE ORDERED A PRODUCT ON 9 TH DEC 2014, PRODUCT DELIVER TO USPS ON 10 4TH DEC2014 FROM USA ,ON 13 4TH DEC 2014 PRODUCT WENT AT CHICAGO, BUT AFTER THAT NO RESULTS, TRANSIT, NOW WHAT CAN I DO? IT'S ABOUT ONE MONTH NOW .PL...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Delay

My USPS Tracking number-***,After 13th December2014 track shows no result, Now how can I get it? Please HELP me.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful