UPI-Suggestion required

Hi friends,I need this bit of information urgently.What is the exact procedure to give reminder for UPI,file UPI strike and relisting?I have noticed that 0 feedback buyers have bid for two of my prime items which normally indian buyers do not go for.Only international buyers are interested in those items.I suspect that somebody is false bidding on them.While,I dont care for the 200 or 300 bucks of FVF,this is obviously uncalled for harassment.I just want to relist them for selling to real buyers.Old sellers may suggest something,which will be of very much help to me.Thanx,,Truly,,Amitava
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

UPI-Suggestion required

emailswarup
Community Member
Dear Raha-da,

Are you referring about the 2 Aquamarines brought by two different buyers from Andhra & Pondicherry?

If so, then you have to wait a bit for being able to file an unpaid item dispute. Unless the buyer is de-registered, you are allowed to file unpaid item dispute only after 10 days from the date of end of sale.

Below the links of Leave Feedback, Mark as shipped etc., you will also find a link "Report an Unpaid Item". Just click it and follow the procedure and an Unpaid item dispute will be lodged. Enter your response in the dispute. If the buyer ends the item mutually then its ok, in case he / she does not respond within 7/10 (?) days then you will be allowed the FVF credit automatically. Sometime the buyer may even deny to end the process mutually and put false response. In that case you have to contact the eBay customer service for justice. But I hope the situation won't be that bad.

If your intuition tells you that the item will remain unpaid then you can relist it at any point of time.

Its not logical to pay the selling fees if you have not sold the item whether its 200/- or 20/- or 20000/- I think you should better file FVF for all unpaid items.

I think you may consider to put some buyer preference to block casual buyers like those. Now you have the option to block unverified buyers having ratings less than 5-0 (as per your preference). This may mean loss of sale but will provide you a lot of peace from all the harassments that the new casual members create.

You can definitely call me at any time for any clarification. Best Regards 😄
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

UPI-Suggestion required

sastaitshop
Community Member
You said it ...

nothign to add..

but the sales have droped after applying the buyer block for unverified buyers... !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

UPI-Suggestion required

Hi,Sunny,Hi Swarup,I am not blocking anyone.Any body has to start from zero.And an Indian buyer is always a safe bet.But my experience is that aquamarine is rather an international choice.Indian buyers are fond of sapphire, coral and hessonite, and very fussy about emerald, even though most of the time they end up buying a green beryl. What surprizsed me is that this time two of my countrymen has opted for two hot international favourites. I have exported this stuff even to Srilanka. If it is a serious deal, well, I shall be the happiest person, because then I know that the tastes are changing. That is despite ,Swarup, I am a great fan of ancient sidereal system and I believe in gemtherapy. Thanx for your help,,Truly,,Amitava
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

UPI-Suggestion required

emailswarup
Community Member
Dear Raha-da,

The verification process also allows bidders with 0 ratings if they just verify themselves by a simple SMS from any mobile. May be verification by cards is also possible. For a new but serious buyer such a verification won't be that complicated.

It may reduce bidding but also reduces the hassles of FVF credit procedures for multiple casual / fraud biddings, thus renders peace, at least for me.

C U Best Regards 😄
Swarup Dutta
Kolkata
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

UPI-Suggestion required

snrama
Community Member
Hi Amitava,

Yes, I am also not blocking buyers who are Zero. We were also started from Zero.

eBay should verify all the buyers while registration. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

UPI-Suggestion required

Hi Navaneet,I have just reported one upi.This is the first time I am doing this.,,Thanks,,Truly,,Amitava
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

UPI-Suggestion required

Hi Friends,There is a positive development.After I reported this unpaid item,I found that the user is no longer registered.I shall report another upi tomorrow.But thats all.No more.I just want to relist the items so that genuine buyers can buy them.Thanx,Truly,,Amitava
Message 8 of 8
latest reply