UNFAIR Ebay Policy - NEED HELP

techchase
Community Member
I GOT A SHOCKING MAIL FROM EBAY RECENTLY.

THESE PEOPLE ARE .......!!

Dear techchase ,

Your account registered with eBay has been involved in the following activity:

* Fee Avoidance - Fee Avoidance via manipulation of eBay's Final Value Fee credit system.

The number of Final Value Fee (FVF) credit claims you have made is abnormally high and is in excess of what our policy allows. As a result, we will be reversing all FVF credits claimed by you in the last 90 days. Continued activity of this nature will result in the indefinite suspension of your account.

For more information on eBay's Final Value Fee Credit Abuse guidelines, please review the following page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/fvf-abuse.html

For detailed information on how to reduce the need for claiming Final Value Fee credits, please review the advanced selling information at the following page:

http://pages.ebay.com/education/advanced.html

We appreciate your attention to this very important matter.

Regards,

Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
eBay Inc

Its not my mistake if BUYERS dont pay !!
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

atulnc1
Community Member
As swarup said some concrete steps need to be taken for preventing fake buyers,
i too use all type of buyer blocks,buy still fulfillement rate 25%,
EBAY PLZ TRY AND BRING THE DAYS DURING BAAZEE.

REGARDS,
ATUL
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

techchase
Community Member
Ebay in one of its mail regarding the issue said that

"This Message (Fee Avoidance - Fee Avoidance via manipulation of eBay's Final Value Fee credit system) is not a warning but just to educate you ont he policy regarding FVF"

BUt they have slapped me with a fine of Rs 25000 without allowing me to dispute it or even know abt where exactly did i violate the policy.

I am again left in a tricky situation with ebay cursing my luck... this is another matter whcih will leave me suspended for months and then they will call for a settlement and show sympathy ..

but this time enough is enough ...

This will be my last on the community boards ...

Goody Bye & thx for the wonderful time i had here.

Regards
Message 12 of 12
latest reply