cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting all members to come forward !!

superstores_tech
Community Member
If you are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of life and suffering that has occurred as a result of the serial bomb blasts in local trains in Mumbai on July 11th 2006.. Please read on...

In just 11 minutes many lives were abruptly cut short or shattered… According to the latest estimates available, 127 people have lost their lives and 460 people have been mortally injured... the toll is only expected to rise further.

Despite the chaos and confusion, Maharashtra State and the Bombay City Red Cross worked round the clock to provide blood and relief assistance where ever it was needed.

Indian Red Cross Society appeals to you to donate generously towards rehabilitation & medical help to those in need.(in 4 donation slabs from Rs. 100 - Rs. 10,000)

About Red Cross

The Indian Red Cross is a voluntary humanitarian organization having a network of over 700 branches throughout the country, providing relief in times of disasters/emergencies and promotes health & care of the vulnerable people and communities. It is a leading member of the largest independent humanitarian organization in the world, the International Red Cross & Red Crescent Movement.

The Mission of the Indian Red Cross is to inspire, encourage and initiate at all times all forms of humanitarian activities so that human suffering can be minimized and even prevented and thus contribute to creating more congenial climate for peace.

Please come forward and donate generously at http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZindianredcrosssocietymaharashtraQQhtZ-1

Regards Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

You are really doing a great work by posting links at boards. I have already donated a small amount. The eBay and Indian Red Cross team are really doing great work. I hope all will come forward. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

dondevilneverdies
Community Member
Hi,

Great going, my friend. You certainly are helping a noble cause. I would recommend this to my friends. Also, I will try to accumulate as much money I can.

Regards.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Yes thats exactly what we need to do, catch hold of our friends get them to make some donations. We can make the payements on their behalf on ebay and put their names in the feedback section of red cross.

Lets collect as much as we can !!

Regards Superstores_Tech
Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 4 of 4
latest reply