New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

User bid history

Is it possible to view what items a particular user has bid on. He has bid on my auction and has a 0 feedback, registered recently, and I want to make sure he's not just bidding for the heck of it.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Details of TEKNIX4: BUYERS BEWARE!

The details of former E-Bay seller Tekinx4 who has taken payment from me but not delivered the item is: Mailing address : Nimesh Chotaliya B/206, Parekh Apt, Sarojini Road, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400056 Tel : 9820182241 (Hutch) Bank...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coustoms Duty!Will item arrive safely?????????????

hai, One of my friend has recently bought a ps2 on ebay.com and he`s sent the payment by draft and the seller`ll ship the item soon. I need to know if a big package like this will noe be charged anything or wlii the coustoms office charge the amount?...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uable to view listings

Hello my internet supplier is NTL and i have had a problem in the past in that i cannot view my listings- it is all in wingdings script, well it has happened again and i cant remember how to fix it can anyone help?

Item not received - Seller not reachable- HELP

Hi everyone, I had bid for and won a Nokia 3250 on the 21st of this month and had paid for the same on the very same day by depositing cash into the sellers ICICI bank account. I had spoken to the seller after making payment and he confirmed receipt ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Requesting all members to come forward !!

If you are deeply saddened by the tragic loss of life and suffering that has occurred as a result of the serial bomb blasts in local trains in Mumbai on July 11th 2006.. Please read on... In just 11 minutes many lives were abruptly cut short or shatt...

Online support

I had the link to ebays 24 hour customer support online where you could chat with a rep but lost it, will you tell me how to get there yall. Thank You!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing the payment option .

Can I change the mode of payment to Paisa Pay after opting for paying by Demand Draft ? How can I do this ? In fact , I did this today . And now I don't get the "Pay Now " button anywhere to send the payment through Paisa Pay .In the action column "m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help me

HI I have Paid the amount through Credit card, Now the seller is saying that, his account has been blocked by Ebay. he is saying to collect the money from Ebay. Please help me. Ramu

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay fee on shipping charges

Hi, I have some questions : 1)Does ebay charge its fee on shipping cost also?2)If no, then how would it be calculated if I offer free shipping?(however, already included in item price) Thanks jaipur_mart

problem contacting the seller:what shud i do

i just won myself a nokia 6600 from a user n im not gettin any reponse from his side. i've sent him many msgs regarding this. i need his address 4 makin a demand draft wat shu i do???? and 1 more thing if i am selling smthin n sm1 has to pay me throu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Noikia 3220 data transfer chord

Hi, I am WWHATCAT from chennai, I have a question for you, I am having Nokia 3220 but I want to download ringtones and pictures from my computer. Is there any cable or chord required to download ringtones and pictures from my computer to my cellphone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HIMALAYACRAFTS

Himalayacrafts.com is a handicrafts store online supplying different kind of handmade art and crafts from the region. i had a store at ebay but it didn't really work for me, well my website is doing really good have i missed something in ebay!!! webs...

Re: buying and selling help

i dont now how to buy and sell on this site if i buy anything on this site i dont have even Rs 100 to pay for it, so plz help me out by guiding the way of surviving in this business.

"REVISE YOUR ITEM" not working!!!!!!!!

Hi, Every time I click on "REVISE YOUR ITEM" on top of my listing, it asks for password, I enter my password and sign in, the same page reopen and again asks for password. It occurs repeatedly. However,there is no problem with my password, this probl...