cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Receiving Payments from International Buyers,Please HELP URGENT:(

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me if PAYPAL IS LEGAL?

I mean when we do export from Post Office they ask for FIRC/PP FORM.

But while getting payment via PAYPAL we do not get any such certificate.

I want to start international Selling and want to ship items through EMS.

Can please kindly tell me how to do export and how to clear the problem of proof of receiving payment( i.e. FIRC/PP Form).

Your help is highly appreciated and I hope I will get details guidelines.

I have IEC Code already.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear Deep Agarwal,

I have been asking this question for a year now but there is no concreate reply from anyone.

It seems everybody is manipulating.

Neither PayPal offers you any document nor PaisaPay for the Foriegn currency received on your behalf.

No one from ebay Team would ever give you a clear cut guidance on this.

I would be watching this thread regularly to see if someone can give you a legal advise on this issue.

best regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Dear Umang Midha,
Thanks a lot for the reply. I had been trying to find the answer to this issue from many months, I had not got any satisfactory answer.That is the reason I thought to post in on Community Boards as I know there are many nice people like you who always help other with their problem.

As far as I know the Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate is essential for export as per the Rules.

Paisapay or Paypal both do not give any such Certificate even if the payment is received from foreign buyer(That mean that the buyer had paid in other currency USD,GBP, AUD etc.

So while we do export, then the essential documents like FIRC/PP form is needed which is not provided then it very much difficult to do export.

I am posting the same post in Feedback to eBay India and lets see if we can find any more clarification on that.
I hope you are with me and together we can make difference.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear Deep Agarwal,

The point is that we receive payments in rupees through PAISAPAY .... which also includes foreign currency payments (where the Sellers has made International sales.)

It is an obligation on part of PAISAPAY to issue FIRC as the foreign currency has been collected on our behalf.
We must get a break up of INR and Foreign currency along with a FIRC.

I don't know how other sellers are accounting for International Sales by receiving payments through PaisaPay.

Deep Agarwal, regarding PP Form, I would like to mention that it can be obtained from RBI. It is compulsory to attach PP form when you ship through India Post.

Do keep this thread Live ..... I hope someone from ebay Team would be courteous enough to reply over here.

best regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dear Umang Midha,
Yes, I am also trying to find out the answer of the exactly same thing and I had also posted the same thing on feedback to ebay India Section.

I think this section is not very popular and not many people visit here,So I think we should better carry the discussion on the feedback to eBay India section,Atleast other members will post their views and its really a very important issue as it deal with Export.

Its eBay responsibility to answer the questions raised above.

I hope you will support and co-operate.

With Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 5 of 5
latest reply