New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to market scarves & stoles?

I am new to ebay and have not even marketed a single product. But I do have a friend who is keen to market scarves & stoles on the International market. Does one know about how good the overseas market is for the same and guide me, please.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

TURBO LISTER HELP

HI FRIENDS. RECENTLY I STARTED FACING A PROBLEM FROM TOUBRO LISTER VERSION 5.4. WHEN I RELIST MY ITEMS HALF OF THEM UPLOAD REST DONT UPLOAD SAYING ITEM SPCIFIC CONDITION NOT MENTIONED. THEN WHEN I TRY TO EDIT THE ITEM CONDITION IS NOT THERE ONLY IN T...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help me about mrs Fatima Kumar

Hi all, Few days back I had posted to sell my 1 year old Sony W550i on ebay. The very next day, I saw that the item is sold and is bought by mrs.fatima kumar from USA. I had posted this for Indian customers with a shipping price of Rs.50 to anywhere ...

pls tell me

i wanna a buy a game cd Rs 150, but it was at delhi and i live in mumbai, Can i buy it., If i can buy it.I would have to pay 150 only na, no more xtra delivery chareges? i m new herer, pls help me

I am unable to upload pictures.Can someone Help me

I am trying to upload pictures but getting error everytime like SD001 or FD001..Ihave listed without pictures and 1 listing went without selling.I need a help how to upload the pictures.Can some one tell me the complete procedure to do..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Import licence

Can anyone please let me know if licence is required to import grease and lubricants. If so what is the procedure.