Paypal money transfer

basafath
Community Member
Hi everybody
I am new to paypal and my question might sound silly to most of you out there.
I have a client who is sending my payment for my services through paypal. I have an unverified account with paypal which I created using my netsafe virtual debit card which is linked to my HDFC bank account. Now when my client sends money, where will this money go? Will it directly go to my HDFC bank account? Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Paypal money transfer

thusper
Community Member
hello shanavas..

i have read you post reagrding paypa verification using HDFC netsafe card.i have done it.but since i dont have HDFC online banking account am not able to find the transaction details.can i get the transaction if go to my branch..and ask for my debit carf statement...please help me
Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Paypal money transfer

Hi thusper,

You just visit your HDFC Bank branch and ask them to activate your NetBanking account, that's all after that you will be able to check your account online.
Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Paypal money transfer

thusper
Community Member
hello all,

Thanks for the reply.my account is verified with netsafe now but still limted they asking me for more proof..that i don have.so am planning to close my paypal account
yesterday i have withdraw my 1xxx amount from paypal through cheque.anyone here know how long it will take to deliver the cheque to my home.i have only account in my HDFC bank.will HDFC will accept paypal cheque if so how long it will take deposit to my account.

your reply always appreciated

thanks

Thusar
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Paypal money transfer

Hi Thusar,

It will take 2-3 weeks to receive the PayPal cheque because they send it by normal mail. The cheque will be of Citibank and it will take another 3-7 days for clearance by HDFC Bank.
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Paypal money transfer

kannaname
Community Member
sir seller tell me to put the money in the westpac bank but this bank is not available in india what should i do i have only account in sbi please peply by kannan
Message 15 of 15
latest reply