Paisa Pay

Hi,Good morning to you all.I am a seller located in Calcutta.Have my A/C in State bank of India.They have ECS.In SBI to SBI you just give branch code and account number.My IEC code also noted that bank as my banker.I have a long 30 years relationship with them.They are just nice guys.Can I opt for Paisa Pay? eBay sends payment by cheque or draft.There should not be any problem.I understand I can use other method of payments along with this one.Also I just went through the discussion board on paisa pay.Saw lot of pple with problems.But as a business man I understand that since most of the sellers opt for this method,it just works fine.If it does not work for some guys,they must have some problem,kinda hidden problem.Well,I just dont know.But it works great because its working great. Thanx, Truly,,Amitava
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Paisa Pay

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

PaisaPay is the best OPTION available.

It's surprising that you are not using PaisaPay.

Its the fastest & the safest.

The only precaution you have to take is that you must have POD's for the last 6 months with you.

In case there are charge backs....you should have the POD (proof of delivery)

regards

IndConcepts

customer

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

Hi indconcepts,Nice meeting you again.I never cared to collect the PODs.But since you have said ,I,ll do that now onwards. Some of my buyers are local. They just love to drop in at my place for pick up and pay and talk over a cup of tea. But you didnt tell me one thing.Is my SBI account good enough? Or I got to open an account with ICICI kind of bank?I want to avoid opening another account.I am after all a small trader.Thanx for writing.Truly,,Amitava
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Hi
amitava123gems!! Ur SBI A/c is OK. U need not open a/c in ICICI.

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

Hello Dear touch_and_shine,Thanx a lot for the information.Nice to see you after a gap.I love that Shahrukh Khan pic.Thanx,Truly,,Amitava
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

touch_and_shine
Community Member

U
r most welcome amitava123gems!!!.

http://search.ebay.in/_W0QQsassZtouchQ5fandQ5fshine

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi amitava123gems,

PaisaPay currently supports the following banks.
ICICI Bank
HDFC Bank Direct Pay
Citibank Debit Card
ABN Amro Bank
IDBI Bank I Netbanking
UTI Bank iConnect

In order to operate a PaisaPay account, you need to have your bank account with one of the above mentioned banks.

I hope this helps!

Sapana
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

cross_collections
Community Member
For Sellign using paisa pay you jsut need a bank account. For Buyign you need to have either a Visa / Master card

or bank account in any of the below mentioned banks..
regards
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

Hi Sapana,Thanks a lot for your opinion. But basically as a seller is that a must? My current volume of sell is not much. I have already opted for paisa pay with my A/C in SBI. Now the business may be going to pick up. May be next month I shall be opening an account in one of those banks. It depends on the support of the buyers. I dont know really. Thanx again,,Amitava
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Paisa Pay

asud6781
Community Member

I HAVE RECIEVED THE ITEM

Message 10 of 10
latest reply