cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PROBLEM WITH EBAY INDIA`S COUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM

vijayan1685
Community Member
I`ve got a big problem with the Ebay Coustomer support Team!!!!!!!
They haven`t been doing their so called"jobs" of "solving our problems".I`m going to send an email to ebay headquarters reporting about them:
All those who have problems with ebay`s "so called" coustomer care team,please give me your name on the reply:
If the coustomer support team has not been answering your questions or taking your problems seriously lately,please let me know!!!!!!!!!
Any problems at all,just send me a reply:
With care,
Vikram
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

gameproductions_in
Community Member
Hullo..
Well you are my customer., rememba..
Well tat makes it all the more easy to identify us..
Well even i have a big problem cos these peepl have taken us for granted and dont give us correct information on anything..
They just give us some webpage address and ask us to refer it..
Even the livechat peepl are also the same. They dont give answers but only give webpages for us to refer
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Hi friends,
How come they give such fantastic service to me? They will always reply personally.They will also ask if you have any other questions. They will go on replying as long as you go on replying and stop only when you say 'Okay I dont have any more question'.
I think other guys have the same experience.
I can identify almost all of the CS team by name.
Okay please try writing a mail to them in the 'not listed' format.Dont forget to tell about your experience on this community board.
Thanx, truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

moronblue
Community Member
Hi Vikram, You won't believe my problems with them.
I am an Englishman who came to live in Goa at the end of August this year.I had traded on ebay.UK for several years, I had a score of 67, and used PayPal for all transactions. On leaving the UK I emailed ebay to ask if I could keep my account and my PayPal arrangement. I was told NO you must close both and register again with ebay India. I closed both accounts and soon after I arrived I was back online, I registered with ebay India and found a piece of furniture that I wanted to buy. Then my problems started. I didn't know which ebay I was on, UK or India, If I clicked to go to terms on a page I could get ebay UK! I was told that the packaging for the item was ยฃ800.00 english pounds but India said Rs800. It became impossible but after emailing the seller direct I did a deal and needed to use PaisaPay for a debit card payment. I gave all my details to ebay, Name, Card number, Expiry date and security number. They replied asking for scanned copies of my debit card. I spoke to my bank in the UK and they said that if I sent the scanned copies then my insurance on the card would immediately become null and void and ebay's request was ludicrous. They could not beleive that I had been asked to send such details by email and it was against international banking principles for them to request this. The amount was just over Rs10,000. I have traded in the uk, on ebay, for amounts in excess of ยฃ1000 UK pounds Sterling. (Thats around 1.2 lakh) and never had to do anything more than provide my debit card details. I asked ebay India to close my account permanently.I will never trade with them again. As you see, one week later and I'm still a member of ebay India, and ebay UK. So efficient it makes you wonder if the've all been taken away to the Home for the Bewildered in Mumbai.

I'm glad to be rid of such a crowd of amateurs.

A happy ex pat in Goa!
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
Vikram

Do you think eBay US is any better.

Think again !! Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

tonygates_in1
Community Member
Hi Pals,

This is Tony and i do agree strongly with Vikram about the Customer service of E-bay, pls do find my problem in another discussion of "cheated by Acefones". If this is the service i get from E-bay, i would never open this site again and word of mouth would spread.

REGARDS
TONY.
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

bloke_in1
Community Member
they are pretty useless.i have to ask them 2-3 times and then someone will reply.also the replies are so useless that they do no good in solving your problem.
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

mastersniper1
Community Member
did you trey "livehelpless" service?
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

jomonmathai
Community Member
I am from India. I have in Account in UK and I have also Account in Ebay.uk. . Is it possible to purchase goods from UK and will it deliver in Indian Address
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Ebay buyer protection Hmmmm? ๐Ÿ˜ let me see it says full refund in 20 days if item not received, well i just made a purchase of 12,000rs INR but to my surprise it never arrived it was later disclosed the seller was a big time fraud and cheated many people worth 50-75 thousands INR, lucky me i paid with PaisaPay and was assured refund!

Only to my agony and frustration they did issue refund but its more than 10 days and it does not reflect on my credit card or account.

On the 11th day i receive a call from ebay asking me to pay my seller fees worth 236 rs INR when i said i will surely pay my fees once i get my refund the "so called" well educated customer care executive said please hold while i check with the concern department and hanged up the phone for 45 mins and disconnected the call and left me like a fool ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

It seems that our customer care executives at ebay find it to complicated either boaring to solve our problems thinking we are all fools and what will happen even if we did not reply....

But they forget that i have their names and mails that can be used against them if i proceed to contact Mr.Pierre Omidyar (founder and CEO of ebay).

When i sent a mail to the resolution center saying i am contacting Mr. Omidyar through Facebook if my refund does not reflect in my card within 3 days they refuse to reply or call up....what they do is just send a automated mail stating your concerns are very important to us and will be taken care off with full satisfaction.....

Well if i go on writting i can create a full encyclopedia on how does ebay work in India....all i can say is its worthless trading on ebay India site and the customer care service is hopeless.

A agonised and frustrated customer of ebay India

Nimish Rangari
Pune.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply