cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PROBLEM WITH EBAY INDIA`S COUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM

vijayan1685
Community Member
I`ve got a big problem with the Ebay Coustomer support Team!!!!!!!
They haven`t been doing their so called"jobs" of "solving our problems".I`m going to send an email to ebay headquarters reporting about them:
All those who have problems with ebay`s "so called" coustomer care team,please give me your name on the reply:
If the coustomer support team has not been answering your questions or taking your problems seriously lately,please let me know!!!!!!!!!
Any problems at all,just send me a reply:
With care,
Vikram
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: PROBLEM WITH EBAY INDIA`S COUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM

takgye
Community Member
Hello,

you can write to them at "eBay India Customer Support" .

Its always good to have in Black & White.Also the response is sometimes faster on email.

My Murthy in his Open House Interaction has said that Training and other activities are being enhanced for Customer Support and things should bear fruit soon.

Thanks
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

vnsh13
Community Member
hey pals

is there any way to check whether the seller is really true or fake
Message 12 of 20
latest reply

unnikavadiyil
Community Member
HI ALL , I AM HERE TO SAY THE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD FROM E BAY INDIA,

I BOUGHT SOME ITEMS WORTH AROUND 50000 RS, AND PAID THROUGH PAISA PAY. THEY HAD CALLED MY HOME AND CONFIRMED EVERYTHING, THEN THEY APPROVED THE PAYMENT . THE NEXT DAY I AM GETTING AN E-MAIL THAT MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. AS A CUSTOMER WHO PAID THE MONEY AND THEN THE SUPPLIER SAYS YOUR ACCOUNT IS CANCELLED ,YOU CAN IMAGINE MY SITUATION. WHEN I ENQUIRED FOR MY MONEY, THEY SAYS THE MONEY IS SAFE WITH E-BAY ( MY MONEY - WHICH I PAID FOR A PURCHASE), HOW CAN THEY SAYS THAT. THEN I CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE - THEY SAID THAT THE PURCHASE IS ALREADY DONE. WHEN I CONTACTED THE AGENT THEY SAYS E -BAY HAS NOT APPROVED THE PAYMENT YET.
THEN I CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AGAIN - NO REPLY .......
I AM TRYING TO GET IN CHAT WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM , THEY ARE NOT PICKIN UP
I AM FRUSTATED
WHAT KIND OF AMATEURS ARE WORKING IN E-BAY
THEY SAYS THAT THE CHAT WE DO WITH THEM IS RECORDED AND A COPY WILL BE SENT TO THE E-MAIL. I AM SEEING THAT THEY ARE EDITING THE CHAT BEFORE SENDING TO OUR E-MAILS, OR SOME TIME THEY DONT SEND IT TO OUR E MAIL AT ALL, SO THAT NO BODY CAN TRACK THE COMMITMENTS THEY HAVE MADE ON THAT CHAT

HAVE A WONDERFUL PURCHASE EXPERIENCE WITH E-BAY INDIA( ?????)

STILL MY MONEY IS WITH THEM, NOT REFUNDED YET
MY E MAIL ID - MITHUNPILLAI82@GMAIL.COM
Message 13 of 20
latest reply

gmackenz28
Community Member
Unforuntatly this is what happens when a big company adapts a shift left policy and moves its customer contact centers to India.

The less i need to speak to customer services the better to be honest.
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

bujji_optics
Community Member
So far I have no problems with ebay Australia, but unfortunately i have massive problems with eBay-India. Customer care is really a shit, they have no clue what they are doing even the listing are also incorrect.

I know we cant do much about it even we proceed legally due to extreme corrupt Government
Message 15 of 20
latest reply

sentipede_2000
Community Member
I have had probems with a "power seller". I paid about INR 1700/- for two bundles of currency but they never arrived. eBay India has closed the case in favour of seller because as per their records the item has been delivered. When I ask them for receiving signature I draw blanks from them.

I have started a page 'Vistims of eBay India" on facebook, please come forward and like the page so that eBay india takes some action against such fradulant deals.
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

sentipede_2000
Community Member
I have had probems with a "power seller". I paid about INR 1700/- for two bundles of currency but they never arrived. eBay India has closed the case in favour of seller because as per their records the item has been delivered. When I ask them for receiving signature I draw blanks from them.

I have started a page 'Vistims of eBay India" on facebook, please come forward and like the page so that eBay india takes some action against such fradulant deals.
Message 17 of 20
latest reply

srija5683
Community Member
I am a customer from last five years.
Recently, in the month of June 2016, I was purchased a product, that cost is 4,499 INR. While purchasing this product, i was contacted with seller, is it genuine or not. He said, it is genuine & complete set of assembly with gorilla glass. But, i received duplicate product and also glass is missing.

I raised the claim. ID: 2133551 as on 07th JULY 2016. Regarding quality of product, not get any solution from you. But, regarding glass, ebay will provide coupon to me. But till now, i am not getting.

I contacted more than 7 times with Mr. Dharmendra, Udit, Swaroop Sharma, Pradeep Singh, Upesh regarding coupon, every time they says, wait for 7-10 days to get coupon. Huge amount of time wasted. But not get any solution. This is more struggling while purchasing with ebay.

So, Please take necessary action. Awaiting your reply, as soon as possible.
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

kashi_82
Community Member
They are simply fraud I hv purchased an adidas trouser but the size was not perfect, I emailed them to cancel it but they ignored saying they cant return it back I called them but agent hangup on me and blocked my number I m not able to them
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

eldksu_0
Community Member

I am from India and I have similar issue which I cant able to get connect with ebay customer service.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply